Reviews for The Mouse Who Would Be King
Katsu Hikari chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
I have to say, this was an enjoyable read. Though given the continuity of the series as of today unfortunately my mind couldn't help point out the inconsistencies. However I understand that most of them couldn't have been known to have become inconsistent with the plot at the time it was written. I did notice a couple things that actually did if I'm not mistaken. Like the fact that Mickey was home during the time Sora & co. showed up to protect the Cornerstone of Light, and made multiple appearances during that time. Most of which involved him shaking Sora's hand as thanks for helping out somewhere. I'm pretty sure that's the only inconsistency that is relevant to the time the story was written.
Aside from that, this is a remarkably enjoyable work. I'm happy to have bumped into it.
son-of-heaven176 chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Wow. This is a very good story; I got through it in a matter of hours.

Very imaginative plot, and (given that this was written in 2007) consistent with canon. Not so many SPaG errors to detract from the story...you really knew what you were doing! I hope to see more goodfic from you in the future!
Puja723 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
:D I found this awesome fic through an RP tumblr blog! I have to read this now :)
Sueanoi chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
O_o

This is the most stunning, the most realistic, the most true-to-the-world, the most beautifully written fiction I've ever read in my entire life! I could have swear that this story could really be canon! It's now my head-canon! When I read, I can see the mental images animated in my head and they all feel SO right! Like, those things could and should happen in the black-and-white world of Mickey Mouse!

I can't express enough how much I love this story!
didsomeonesayventus chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great Fic! It almost seems canon! XP
Poke-the-Jello chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I was wondering whether or not I should read this fic. This one chapter told me everything I needed to know. Yes! This story has such a charming ambiance and the cartoonish chaos was written as well as a cartoon plane crash could be written.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
I pity any guard who tried to arrest Scrooge. Getting Scrooge mad is a bad idea, as the comics featuring him will attest. That's one badass duck.

Yeah, he's my favorite character.

Anyway, i want to commend you on this work of inspired genius.
Mei Fire chapter 18 . 6/16/2011
Oh my god...I read this in one sitting and MAN IT WAS MIND BLOWING.

And so heart warming! Dude, I feel so fluffy inside it's so weird WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? D:
Tears Parallel chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Very interesting take on how Mickey became King. I really liked how everything was paced so that Mickey learned to be a bit more responsible each time, and how you've made it so that he was the one who taught (guided?) Donald and Minnie how to use magic.

I never thought of Disney as the reverse of "Yen Sid" ... huh, I bet that that was intentional. (I think I need to study my 'Walt Disney' stuff more XD)
Ghost-Drive chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Cool fic, really! the Disney part seriously needs more love to my opinion. great to see it here D
ReadR chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I like this story! It's rare to see Disney's stories within KH fics...and this one is really good!

P.S. I reviewed at first chapter despite having read them all.
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
exllcent chapter here love your description of Mickey world being a little scrachy so he finally meet YenSid I can't wait to read the next chapter
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
exllcent chapter here I love the references to the classic cartoons and the way you using as Disney Castle history and I wonder what going to happen to Mickey
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Another exllcent chapter liked the reference to plane crazt
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Exllcent and itneresting start here you got an exllcenct ide exporling how Mickey became the king. Timeless river is one of my fave worlds too