Reviews for Age Matters?
Dusk Reaper chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
:D I really like this, so I hope you continue! I've always loved this pairing since watching Gokusen, and the idea of an arranged marriage sounds cool XD I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter!
MoonGirl88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
aren't you gonna finish this?

well i mean.. this story is really cute..

leaving this undone is such a waste..
CrazyShadowmoon chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Hi!

Very nice story! I read it in one shot and it was good! But does it end there? I hope not! I wanna know what happens next and if they'll tell each other their love!
Satiana chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Oh, why can't they see that they like each other? stupid people...really who wouldn't like Shin...and she should know he's always liked her just from the way he's acted around her. I mean come on everyone else knows that there's something going on between them...BUT them. It makes me want to just smack them over the head with something. Great chapter!
Ink Blotted Paper chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
cute story :D please continue..
Aznfyre chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Really good continue soon ... a tiny bit OOC but none the less its awesome plot... anyways the ooc it's bound to happen once in a while so its all good...
Iron Butterfly of Kinzan chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
please do continue soon, if you don't mind.
JusT LooKing ArounD chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
aryt! love will soon blossom!
mango shake chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Hi,

I really love your story. It is so cute. Let me guess you are a Filipino. Right? I think you should change the word "sala" into living room because others might not understand.
Kouriko chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
You have an interesting story line going on here and it's an amusing story to read. Though, I do have to say it feels as if Kuroda is a little OCC, in that during manga/anime he tends to support the decisions Kumiko makes. Also, you might want to indicate where you change points of view or scenes. It would make the story a little easier to read.

Good luck with the story! Keep going, it's a sweet read.

BTW, her grandfather's name is Kuroda Ryuuichiro.
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
That bastard of a father he has...update!
evylirameca chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Let me guess... You're Filipino... Nice story so far, though Making both of share teh same age is a bit weird... I always liked the fact that Yankumi's older... Adds to the fun of it, forbidden love and all that... hehehehe...
Revir chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Your story has a lot of potencial for... ROMANCE!

Now with this predicament, they both love each other but can they admit it without sounding fake? Let's hope you can ;D.

Only one think... my skin crawls everytime I read Ichi and Ichiyama... please it's Uchi, it just sounds wierd (don't bother with the previous chapters but please do write Uchi from now on). Shin's family history is also a bit screwed up, but it's ok, it's good.

I like it, and it's new (personally I never thought of this possibility), and new it's good in my book(which is the only book that really matters ;P). Hope you keep it up! Cheers*

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
BlackJack7 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Wow! It never occured to me that Shin's dad could be DIRTY since he was so strict but I like that you made him so. It was CLEVER. It makes sense that he wants to control his son's life to his advantage. I can't wait for the next chapter!
misaki1718 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
i like your story... pls. update soon... they didn't know that they both love each other...
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »