Reviews for Age Matters?
misaki1718 chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
pls. update soon... I really like Shin and Yankumi forever... When will they going to discover about their engagement...
misaki1718 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
pls. updsate soon... i like your story.. keep it up
winairain chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
This one was obviously fluffier than the previous chapter. I hope you update soon.
winairain chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
update update update update update update update _ I think I'll like your story very much. update update update update update
SnowCharms chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
This will be interesting...i wonder wat will happen...update!
Satiana chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
AW I love this story. LOL, They're the same age. It's so perfect. You have to keep writing.
JusT LooKing ArounD chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
YEA! KUMIKOandSHINN!
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
i like this story so far. please update soon. its so cute. .
Kiona Kina's Panda chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
This is a cute story! Kumiko's a little OOC, though.
BlackJack7 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Yay! Yay! I liked the way you threw Shinohara into the mix to mess with Shin's head. Poor Shin! *grin* Please continue.
honey kun chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
oh this sound awesome update soon
JusT LooKing ArounD chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
aiya! KAWAII! UPDATE!
yoli05 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
lol thats funny wel update soon
UntilAllR1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This is a great begining I hope you update soon
BlackJack7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I was so HAPPY when I saw someone write about what if there was no real age difference. I was just thinking about it two days ago. I can't wait to see your next chapter! About the age difference, I thought the difference was 5 or 6yrs. I don't know what the age difference in the manga is but I thought in the drama and the anime Shin was either 17 or 18 and yankumi was 23. Please correct me if I am wrong. In any case, you can still use your explanation of their true age which would make them only 1 yr apart or you can add that she skipped a grade if you want them to be the exact same age. Again, I am looking forward to the next chapter!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »