Reviews for Age Matters?
fionamoto chapter 11 . 3/11/2010
I am enjoying this story to bits, absolutely love the Shinmumi pairing. When you do get a chance, please do update! Definitely looking forward to more. .
Lina03 chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Wow, wonderful story and very well written. I especially appreciate you taking the time to write with proper punctuation and spelling. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait for more! _
Inominako chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
If you don't mind I want more. I mean when will you continue this good, precious chapter For me. HEhe ;)
inominako chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
hey when will your update will come or when will you continue that clan and the storm?

I like you! I mean the way you write the story. hehe ;)

I hope i can read that you wrote within two weeks i m burning that i can't read yours war :'(
JaMarie chapter 11 . 12/15/2009
I really like your way of bringing Kumiko and shin together and the drama that you are creating with Shin's father trying for power. I really can't wait for the next chapter, please write it as soon as you can.
ShortySC22 chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Just reread this story and I'm glad there have more chapters added since I last read it. Can't wait for more.
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
nice first chapter. hm the age thing could be true i guess... always thought he looked older. it's an interesting idea at the very least.
FranCes chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
hello! i love your story! as in! nakakakilig! kaya lang nabitin ako.. hehe sana malapit nang mapublish ung 12th chapter! aabangan q un! God bless yoU!
FreakChick42 chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
It's really great. I hope you update soon, because I'm super excited. I hope the baby will be okay.
frogflute2 chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
No! I hope Kumiko does not get hurt. I really really really hate Shin's dad. I have from the very first time that I read the manga. I can't wait to read more.
lavlilac chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
im guessing its Shin's father who's behind the kidnapping...

anyway, nice story :) i can't wait for the next chapter
zeynel chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
He! I just discovered your fic, and I have to say: I love it! *grins*
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
This was AWSOME!Can't wait till the next chapter!

blueprincess16 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
oh wow!

so the plot thickens :)

i like it.

nice start
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
I'm glad to hear from you again. lol I'm glad you are continuing the story. This chap was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next, now that she has been taken and is pregnant. Have a wonderful week. )
182 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »