Reviews for Age Matters?

so the plot thickens :)

i like it.

nice start
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
I'm glad to hear from you again. lol I'm glad you are continuing the story. This chap was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next, now that she has been taken and is pregnant. Have a wonderful week. )
momokochii chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
nice !. continue ..

it's been so long ..

i have watched gokusen the movie
Mr. Evil Eyes chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
At last! You updated!

Not a bad chapter at all...although I hope you will update more soon! I'm dying to know what'll happen next!
SnowCharms chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
Bastards! I hope that they'll get the beating of their lives for daring to kidnap the heiress to the Yakuza Clan! Update!
Kisanei chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
Please update as soon as you can. The story is getting really good and I would like to know how Shin reacts to finding out that Kumiko is pregnant.
Morlana chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
Intriguing story, I read it right through and now wonder if it will be continued. Good work so far.
momokochii chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
i really like this story coz you made shin and yankumi's

age the same

yankumi's pregnant? aye!

anou im kinda excited on what will happen next

eh, about general sawada, what could he possibly planning

to shin and kumiko ...

update soon!]
momokochii chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
great!
nipeshe chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
WHERE IS THE CONTINUATION?
nipeshe chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
this is totally a masterpiece its so romantic good job!

you are a great author could you

add another fic please!
uniqu3s0u7 chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
Nice!

Please update soon!

I really love the story.

I'll be waiting for your update!
mysterygal02 chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
So cute!
Mr. Evil Eyes chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
Awesome story! yay! kumiko's pregnant...yay! I feel like those stupid idiotic aunts rite now grinning away to glory...hehe, update soon! sorry, i don't know about the schooling system in japan so i can't help you! Gomen nasai!
Sweetfly Phoenix chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
well there was a turn i didn't expect lol. good job! and wow how odd that they both lied about their ages that, some good thinking, very creative!

Keep up the good work!