Reviews for Understanding
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Bless :) that was such an adorable way for them to get together. Ron is an infuriating sweetheart, really!
paco bell chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
So good! I love how you distinguished the memories with bottle colors and scents. That was really creative.
wheelchairby284 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love this! I actually read this last summer when I was going through my Post-Harry Potter depression, but I forgot to add it to my favorites and I lost it. Amazing job. )
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really clever way to explain things to her. Though I wish it would continue.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
this was really good, love showing things form ron point of view, and how hermoine treat him and does not show her feelings.
12345 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
when i read the books or watch the movies i always think about what happened durring the time that they dont tell you or show you and that was an amazing way of going through those moments even if they werent entirely accurate
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is the second time I've read this story and it's still one of the best Ron/Hermione coming together fics I've ever read, and I've read many! The use of the pensive is perfect, the dialogue is great and the ending is sweet and funny!

Thank you very much for sharing!
Casey2y5 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great story, very interesting. Although at the beginning when you first referenced Mansfield Park by name, and then started to describe the plot to Wuthering Heights, I was very confused. I appreciated the comparison of Heathcliff and Cathy to Ron and Hermione though.
Ms Lilith chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Lovely. Nicely in character. Nice depth.

I wonder if a pensieve does take the memory out of your own head to put it in there? Not saying you are wrong, who knows? But if she could no longer remember the memory how does she know what he is talking about when he comes to talk to her about it? I've always seen them as copy memories, dumbledore is able to talk to Harry about the memories he has seen which belong to dumbledore, suggesting dumbledore still remembers them.

I'm with Ron on Wuthering Heights. I have no patience them them. Love Jane Eyre. Think cathy and heathcliff should get help from mental health professionals. I wonder at hermione for loving it when she loves a young man who is so grounded. Although, I can see that loving each other since they were children and not getting together thing appealing to her. I think she would be too sensible for it to be her favourite.

Great story tho. Well done.
idol269 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This story was wonderful. I loved how you examined Hermione's "blame" for why it took so long for her and Ron to get together. Too often Ron is criticized for having "the emotional range of a teaspoon," while Hermione escapes reproach for belittling Ron, nagging him, ignoring his insecurities, and not giving him any positive romantic signals. To paraphrase, it takes two to tango, but only one not to. Hermione's revelations in this story will serve them both well in the future.
nonokeiko chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Couldn't turn away until I was done. Excellent fic, solves all of their shit, and you didn't go overboard, so thanks for that.
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was perfect. Such a brilliant way for R/H to finally open up their hearts and insecurities to each other!
Jack Tamara chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is my first time reading ron/hermione. i read 99.99% draco/ginny, and saw this on a fellow shipper's favorites, and decided to try it out. this has definitely encouraged me to read more of ron/hermione, especially since they do end up together in canon. marvelous job, and i have to say, i'm so glad i read this. :)
gingercooky chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was absolutely brilliant. I have to say, Wuthering Heights is one of my favorite books as well, and Ron's analysis was both interesting AND hilarious! I haven't read a Ron/Hermione story with this particular twist (the pensieve twist) and I thought it was utterly charming and very, very clever. And on top of that, very well done :) Good job!
faribaalways chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
THAT was "bloody brilliant!"
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »