Reviews for Swing The Chain
How awful. Poor Harry. :(
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 7/27
That's so sad! :'(
Snickering Fox chapter 2 . 6/10
...You know, it was kinda cliche name. Harry's Army. I was laughing and cringing at that.
But this Azkaban!Harry is kinda tame compared to some other fics. But I like this. The first I read about AzkabanbutkindaSane!Harry.
random fan chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
and reviews you shall receive! I love this so far, harrys appearance is on spot and luna is just how I would have imagined her... I cant wait until you write everyone's reactions into finding out harry was in Azkaban, not training to be all mighty and powerful! and of course I cant help but hope you make this SLASH, I adore a strong and awesome harry, but at the same time in a male/male relationship with someone who can keep up with him and give him protection when needed...and well its just hot. hope you put up another chapter soon :)
Naoko.Namikaze chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I loved it. is there more?
Karasu-archer chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I hope you pick this one up again and continue it! It's really fabulous so far and I'd like to read more! Great work! XD
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
What the hell... why you stopped here :(:(:( pleeeeese need more.

DragZ
kiba no mangetsu chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Please update this storie :) itis so good!
the last time chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
O.o an intriguing start, I'll be looking forward to the rest of this. It doesn't look like you're going down the overly-used Harry-goes-to-Askaban-and-becomes-insanely-powerful route, so it'll be interesting to see where you go with it. I like how you've done Harry's mental state, and you developed charecter! *cheers* Not many people seem to bother doing that, and I'm glad you did - it leads to a much better story.

Keep it up, and I hope to be seeing more of this when you can.
Dannichigo chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wow... Truly a fascinating story. - I hope you update soon! I want to see how far his insanity has gone. -
zafaran chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Any chance of getting more chapters on this story? You've got an interesting beginning on this, and it would be nice to see just what Harry does to get back at Dumbledore and his minions, as well as the Ministry. Getting Severus Snape through alive and to something resembling a happily-ever-after would be a nice bonus since I was utterly horrified at the depth of Dumbledore's betrayal of both Harry and Severus when the postmortem memories were seen at the end of DH. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
k13cat chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Intriguing and a lot of possibilities with the changes in allegiances and the HA. A shame about the writers block as I would have liked to read more.
Niwaki chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
nice please continue soon
Rrhagia chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
*claps and giggles* I understand that you may have dropped this story but I just thought that I'd let you know that I found it to be the start of something wonderful. I do love Azkaban stories.
Uchiha Bara chapter 2 . 7/2/2011