Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fight against Fate
JasperK chapter 23 . 6/7
Loved this as far as you got. Thanks for sharing.
Bluemoon76 chapter 23 . 4/27
I must say, that story was good. I particularly like the idea of alternative magic. You managed to bring another source of power without falling in the trap of making it overpowered. The character developement is well done and the plot brings a refreshing originality. And considering how many I have read, that’s saying something.

Well done
Doc Junior chapter 23 . 3/12
Thank you for writting this and the time you put in it. I enjoyed a lot reading it even if i'm a little sad to see you didn't have more time to finish this lovely work.
I guess you won't continue after 11 years but who knows so i'll sub still hoping for Something

It was very pleasant and your Dumbledore really got on my nerves as it was suposed to

Anyway if you see this one day, i thank you for all you writting !
drkprince chapter 7 . 2/11
got it chrctr building. .ok dokey
drkprince chapter 3 . 2/11
harrys being stupid in this chapter. ..is it for character build..or reflection of you?! hey im jst askng
jmanfitzwater chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Noooooo I so wanted to see a sequel note or something. I hope eventually you get the chance to continue.
Greenskrewts chapter 23 . 11/12/2017
This has been an amazing story. I have loved your characterisation of Harry and how it hasn't been all easy for him and how he has discovered so much about himself. The dream team is fantastic as you have really managed to realistically build them up using Harry's knowledge and not have them be over the top. I normally hate OC's because most of the time they don't really add to the story but Eleanor is tying in several different people and I'm excited to see what she does. Even enjoying the Draco Malfoy parts. You really have a way of drawing me into the story and just keep reading. I know you haven't updated in forever and real life happens but I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading this and that I appreciate the time and effort that went into creating it.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
feck you and your stations of canon
Guest chapter 23 . 10/15/2017
This story is just so good! The flooooooow! The FUCKING GODDAMN FLOWWWW IS AWESOME! NOT ONCE WAS I TEMPTED TO STOP! too bad he stoped updating years ago. I will miss you!thnks NEwy
thakgatso.matsetela chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
Dumbledore is the most despicable dickfaced dickweasel i have ever seen in this chapter.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/31/2017
A real bloody shame that this ones dead, started out pretty tacky but really started rolling the ball.
Diana Quill chapter 23 . 8/14/2017
this is great, any chance you'll continue it?
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2017
Worth the time. Thanks for sharing this, even without a grand finale.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
I'm continually shocked that you haven't captured Peter and freed Sirius. Maybe you will now.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
In this chapter, Harry is sad he can't Apparate to London, but he's been Apparating to school for the past 5 years. I think you forgot your own story. lol
1,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »