Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fight against Fate
jason969 chapter 23 . 2/14
This is an amazing fan fiction book I hope you keep updating.
Difdi chapter 6 . 1/25
Since any wizard or witch can get their home at least minimally warded, I wouldn't be surprised if wizarding breaking & entry laws hinged on violating a ward rather than physically entering a house uninvited - after all, between floo and apparation points, it's not unusual for someone to arrive inside a building rather than out on the street.

It would then follow that it's not illegal to break & enter a muggle house, since they aren't warded. Likewise, if you're keyed into wards, then you are already invited by at least the person who controls the wards who is also usually the owner.
Kalm1234 chapter 7 . 1/19
Ok. I have ignored it for a while now.

Why are you intentionaly making Harry seem like an idiot. He was going to berate Hermione because she was giving away his magical skills and right after that announces that they have completed the fourth year book. He then goes and uses wandless magic. What?

The thing with the basement and Dumbledor finding out was particularly stupid, not only because he forgot something so vital as the ward to shield his magic from detection, but also because he had a trunk like Moody. A room in the trunk. He could have practiced down there.

His reactions on seeing people he previously knew is also unrealistic simply because he already thought about it during a previous chapter and should have been ready for it.

About not following plans: he was the sole survivor of a war. He should already be stupid good at not only making plans but following them; otherwise he would be dead.

Finally, his inattentiveness is driving me crazy. Hermione behind the tree. McGonagall in the Leaky Cauldron. Dumbledor in the basement. All snuck up on him. I'm sorry, but realisticaly that is not something you would lose after a decade of war and all the training you have alluded to have given him.

And as for it being his younger body being the reason, his occlumancy should negate the brunt of that.

I hate when stories build up a character, go through time, then take all that experience away without giving a good solid reason. The only thing you gave a good reason for regressing was his magical eptitude. It makes sense he would find it difficult to do some harder things at first while he is young.

My conclusion is that it seems you are focusing on making certain things happen to the point where you have tunnel vision and miss a bunch of plot holes or other insensical things.

I like the plot. I like the detail your plot has. I just don't like that your protagonist seems very unattentive, clumsy, and has a bad case of tourettes when it comes to his secrets.
galeck chapter 23 . 1/6
oh! please more your story is sooooo! good. please can you find a way for harry to save malfoy because his view on dark magic can help your golden team but i think this is where your story is going it look like it is fated that harry will have to save malfoy form the book of tom not ginny in this time line. my email is if you want to bonce so idea for your story
MollyEvens chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
i wish this was a harry hermione story mia is my fav
Guest chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
I think the six friends from the prophecy should be Ginny, Luna, Eleanor, Hermione, Neville and Ron and with Harry will be the seven who fight for the light! I also think it will be interesting read a bit about Harry's apprenticeship to Nicholas and how the apprentice bond is done! I love reading this story and am looking forward to the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
Please update soon really enjoying your story and can't wait to read the next chapter!
orion0905 chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
And much like nofp kit is all sad to see this story dead.
SandBlood14433 chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
I Love Your Story And I Hope You Will Update Soon... *HINT HINT*
sanabalis chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
Nice story, too bad its abandoned. I just hope you are ok, healthy and everything!
branchkk chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
Still very, very, many very interested in reading more of your story! It is brilliant, well written, attention grabbing story! Love the action and details of the story. Keep up the great writing and I be on the other side reading your success!
awesomeness-rocks chapter 23 . 7/9/2014
update
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
This is so great! I mean, I know there are hundreds of old-Harry-getting-stuck-into-the-body-of-young-Harry stories but this is still awesome! I love how Harry confuses the hell out of Dumbledore. I would have paid to see a scene like that in the movies, that would be sooo cool.

Aww... I want to see what would happen if Dumbledore thought Harry is evil. It's just so hilarious to me, please let Albus have more assumptions on the matter, especially in Harry's 2nd and 3rd years. It's so funny to see those two mouth it off. And Dumbledore didn't even had a clue that he was being played at! (Well, not really playe at but still) Too bad Dumbledore didn't overhear the conversation between Harry and Voldemort. I would have loved to see his reaction to that! "Oh, what can I do?! Young Harry has been evil all along and is now conspiring with Voldemort! I need to do whatever it takes to turn him back to the light!" Yeah, I think that will be his most likely reaction. Still, I would like to see what Albus would do if he assumed that. Make a scene showing that Dumbledore DID hear the conversation and is actually just so good to hide it.

Okay, just to let you know. I HATE OCs. Especially Mary Sues. I don't mean that your OC is an MS but for her to suddenly appear out of nowhere and has strong empathic whatchamacaliit powers is just too Suey to me. Just lessen her scenes for a bit please? Unless she suddenly had a role in saving the whole freakin world with Harry...

Update soon please! I almost died when I saw that it's been almost 6 years since you last updated. Change it now by continuing this! Don't tell me you abandoned it now?! PLEASEEE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY! D:
Old Girl Lost chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
Just started reading this yesterday and finished it today.
Sorry that it seems to be abandoned. Things were looking up for Sirius and the Flammels were providing a good refuge.

I suppose real life has ambushed you. Good luck

Thanks for what you have written.
1,535 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »