Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fight against Fate
anyeshabaner chapter 23 . 12/16/2016
i am dying to know what happens next...i am in love with this story !...please do update soon!
AliceHeart13 chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
Please Update.
Aly
StormyFireDragon chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Hi. I am thoroughly enjoying your story. However you like many have the their, there, and they're problem. Also the you, you're, and your handicap. My biggest gripe comes from this chapter. You started off great and then somehow, you switched from duel, which means fight to dual, which means two. I'm not sure why you kept changing the word in this chapter. However, great story so far. Keep writing. You are good at it
English Major chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
You really need a beta who is more proficient with the English language. Many homonyms are misused, especially their/there/they're and to/too. You are inconsistent in the use of commas and quotation marks. Paragraph formatting is terrible, particularly in this chapter. You also occasionally put your verbs in the wrong tense. A more thorough read-through is desperately called for. Keep writing; you can only improve if you know what you are doing wrong.
English Major chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
You need to look up the definitions of 'life' and 'live'. They are not the same. Neither are they interchangeable. You seldom use the correct one. Your story is interesting so far, but your grammar needs some attention. Readability could be greatly increased by paying more attention that you have selected the correct word. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Charlie0925 chapter 23 . 10/5/2016
Loving this fic, just wish that there was more of it! ;o)
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
A really skilled Harry and hermoine
They'll be so bored at hogwarts
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
In the last chapter
So maybe a binder is needed
In some stories also a group of his blood
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Great story
emmalilly21 chapter 23 . 8/27/2016
Has this been abandoned?
somethingrandom101 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Gave this story a fair shot, after all I managed to get 7 chapters in, but the grammar and spelling drove me off. I am not saying this is a bad story, it is true that it seems one part wish fulfillment, one part OP Harry, and one part fixfic, but I honestly came to read it for that. (got to take a break from serious things once and a while, and why not indulge in a bit of wish fulfillment ;P) You should honestly consider getting a Beta and, failing that, proofread your story before posting it. Your document editor should at the least have spellchecking (if you cannot afford Microsoft Office, use LibreOffice). That being said, this is not a bad story for what it is, that being said it is so rough around the edges it is, metaphorically speaking, hurting me. I do not mean to antagonize you, I just mean to give some constructive criticism, what you have posted is obviously a rough draft and while there is nothing inherently wrong about that, it should be of notice that posting the story after revising the grammar and spelling would show a certain amount of pride in your work and would make reading it a much more pleasant experience.
Azaira chapter 23 . 6/23/2016
Too many point of view changes towards the end. im sad it ended here, but I can't say I would have continued reading if you kept up writing in this way. I don't need to know about random Giants, centaurs, or Draco. The fate bit was a bit of insight, but not really needed. They could have all be referenced in another indirect way, which would be much better imp.
Azaira chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
Your mass of short pov changes is starting to get more annoying than interesting. Why do I need to read Draco? I can guess what he will want or do from his confrontations more than what I read. And I still don't get the Ginny crave. Seriously, you mentioned a falling out and stuff, so why would he want her more than hermione here? Just because they were in a short relationship shouldn't mean it will be an absolute, which is what you're making it seem like. There's just no visible basis. I don't really know how to explain it that well, but I just don't get the relationship in this story
Azaira chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
I'm going to be really sad if Harry ends up with Ginny in this. That is a relationship I never understood in the first place. He barely spends time with the girl and still ends up with her over hermione. Mione however just spent half a decade with him, while he went without Ginny for far more than a decade. With his new attitude and differences, along with mione's, she seems perfect.
knarf3 chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
What a fucking creep. Ginny doesn't even know you Potter, stop harassing her.

Harry shouldn't have that much magical power and ability, he is practically mentally retarded.
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »