Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fight against Fate
somethingrandom101 chapter 7 . 7/24
Gave this story a fair shot, after all I managed to get 7 chapters in, but the grammar and spelling drove me off. I am not saying this is a bad story, it is true that it seems one part wish fulfillment, one part OP Harry, and one part fixfic, but I honestly came to read it for that. (got to take a break from serious things once and a while, and why not indulge in a bit of wish fulfillment ;P) You should honestly consider getting a Beta and, failing that, proofread your story before posting it. Your document editor should at the least have spellchecking (if you cannot afford Microsoft Office, use LibreOffice). That being said, this is not a bad story for what it is, that being said it is so rough around the edges it is, metaphorically speaking, hurting me. I do not mean to antagonize you, I just mean to give some constructive criticism, what you have posted is obviously a rough draft and while there is nothing inherently wrong about that, it should be of notice that posting the story after revising the grammar and spelling would show a certain amount of pride in your work and would make reading it a much more pleasant experience.
Azaira chapter 23 . 6/23
Too many point of view changes towards the end. im sad it ended here, but I can't say I would have continued reading if you kept up writing in this way. I don't need to know about random Giants, centaurs, or Draco. The fate bit was a bit of insight, but not really needed. They could have all be referenced in another indirect way, which would be much better imp.
Azaira chapter 15 . 6/23
Your mass of short pov changes is starting to get more annoying than interesting. Why do I need to read Draco? I can guess what he will want or do from his confrontations more than what I read. And I still don't get the Ginny crave. Seriously, you mentioned a falling out and stuff, so why would he want her more than hermione here? Just because they were in a short relationship shouldn't mean it will be an absolute, which is what you're making it seem like. There's just no visible basis. I don't really know how to explain it that well, but I just don't get the relationship in this story
Azaira chapter 7 . 6/22
I'm going to be really sad if Harry ends up with Ginny in this. That is a relationship I never understood in the first place. He barely spends time with the girl and still ends up with her over hermione. Mione however just spent half a decade with him, while he went without Ginny for far more than a decade. With his new attitude and differences, along with mione's, she seems perfect.
knarf3 chapter 10 . 3/15
What a fucking creep. Ginny doesn't even know you Potter, stop harassing her.

Harry shouldn't have that much magical power and ability, he is practically mentally retarded.
misherukuro chapter 23 . 3/13
Thank you for sharing your writing I sincerely enjoyed this fic. ~,~
Elicitra Potter chapter 23 . 2/5
Hey :) I really enjoy this story. Will you ever think of writig the sequel? 3
anyway chapter 11 . 1/9
i loved the story but, anyway, you use anyway a lot, its the only problem
anyway, bye xx
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 23 . 1/4
I'm sad this fic is so old, it's such a good one! And I love the side stories about the gnomes and Dudley. I wonder, do the gnomes successfully ally with Ron? And what did the evil gnome lord find, a fan or something?
J Miller chapter 23 . 10/15/2015
This is a great story, and I am really looking forward to the next chapter, if there is one, I was wondering if you planned on continuing the story or if you have run out of ideas for the story. Thanks
rowenasheir chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
AC Alternating current
DC Direct current
ANC Absolutely no current ESKOM is a disaster
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 9/12/2015
wonderful AU story. Sure, there are a few typoz throughout it, but all in all they don't detract from your story. I wandered here from someone's fave list, so now I am off to your profile page in hopes that you might have penned a sequel... I am reallllllly hoping you did. :) If not, hopefully life with revolve around to the point that you again have time to write and complete this one. I want to know how the gnomes free themselves, is Ron now their new hero?
Kattsoceanbreeze chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
really good
Ria0207 chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
Great!
Niet boeiend chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
And so the story sadly is left unfinished I really hope you will come back and finish what you started.
1,555 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »