Reviews for Man Made Memories
rhinosgirl chapter 62 . 1/30
This is a gorgeous story ) Thanks for completing it!
goalattack chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
This is amazing! I mean... I'm only 5 years too late in discovering this but this is just brilliant :D Awesome work.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 62 . 9/6/2012
Hi i just read your story, I like it. From what i remeber from the show when it was aired here in New Zealand and your story. There are some unanswered questions. For one has PJ told Mags about what happen to her brother Mikie and her father Pat? Has Pat been inform that Mags is alive and he a grand father. What happen the the doctors and the cops that lie to Mags in the past two years? Was there a short sequal to this story, if not why not, it one way to tie up the lose ends in Mags reaction when she finds out her brother is dead and father in prision. Plus what about the other cops that use to work with Mags, have they been inform
Laceyloo chapter 62 . 12/18/2010
This is a wonderful story, It made me happy because a little piece of me died with Maggie Doyle, this made me cry and laugh and feel so much :)
Tractor Girl chapter 62 . 7/19/2009
Cath, that was beautiful. I am a pile of mush. I love happy endings and that was just...sigh. I've really enjoyed this fic and am so pleased you felt able to finish it. Fingers crossed it won't be long before you're writing again.
cathstaff chapter 62 . 7/18/2009
Now that was stunning end to one of my all time favorite stroies.. Thank-you for finishing it and i hope to read some more of your work soon..!
Sarah1311 chapter 61 . 7/17/2009
OMG you updated i thought you have forgotten us who

have fallen in love with your story please keep going

sorry this is only short
Tractor Girl chapter 61 . 7/13/2009
Another brilliant part Cath, a lovely dose of fluff! I'm so glad that Maggie has decided to stay in Mount Thomas, I think it is the right decision.
cathstaff chapter 60 . 7/12/2009
Thank-you so much for coming back and continuing this story.. i love where it is heading and the current chapter..

hope so much to hear from you soon with an up-date..!

Thank-you again..

Cathy
Tractor Girl chapter 60 . 7/12/2009
Cath, it's fantastic to see you writing again. As I've already said, if I'd realised sending you fics would get writing again, I'd have sent them ages ago.

A lovely part to come back with. The tickle torture and all the stuff with the twins is just really lovely to read. Poor Maggie though, having to deal with so much. I hope she opts to stay in Mount Thomas and at least she can rely on PJ's support - no matter what.
Sarah1311 chapter 59 . 12/23/2008
Thanks heaps for the chapter kep updating please it's a great read

merry christmas

sarah
cathstaff chapter 59 . 12/1/2008
hey..

thanks for this great chapter.. once again i couldn't stop reading

hope to hear from you soon..

thanks again..

Tractor Girl chapter 59 . 11/16/2008
Hurrah - fluffage. Another great part Cath. Love the banter between Nick and Maggie and PJ, despite the fact he managed to put his size 12s in it. Lovely part and looking forward to seeing Maggie settle in at home.

As for Baddiel and Skinner, I've got the single somewhere. One problem though, despite the song, football never actually really came home (i.e. England didn't win). I'm hoping the song will be more accurate where Mags and PJ are concerned.
someplaceovertherainbow chapter 59 . 11/16/2008
wow! that was awesome!

loved the whole bit with tom&joe :) so cute

with them protecting maggie and the whole choccie

frog thing. loved it! please keep writting this and

update soon.
ChickWG chapter 59 . 11/16/2008
I have just read the last six updates you have written and wow talk about an emotional rollercoaster!

The scenes with PJ by Maggie's bedside were beautiful, I could feel PJ's anguish not only in regards to Maggie but in regards to having to be a father to his children. This was the first time he really needed to step up for his boys and it was so lovingly written and characterized.

The drama of Maggie finally remembering was also great, this was kind of the moment I was waiting for when everything clicked back into place and I did like the way you handled it. Sometimes it can be hard not to cross that line into the dubbed "soapie" content where things are dramatic but lack believability. I believed every reaction, thought and feeling of PJ and Maggie which is a huge tribute to your writing.

Can't wait to see what comes next.