Reviews for Something from His Heart
enuj06241989 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
very cute but sorry,the ending was not so satisfying..but I like it...
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
god.
i love this
but the awkward moment when Shikamaru bathed her o.o
LOL
i hope he used jutsu on her when he did XD
And thats sweet :D
MMM
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I like it. "Lovey-dovey, mushy and fluffy stuffs" - haha, ok. Its still as good as ever. I didnt through that its a rose - even if its soo classical. ]
citatos chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
you know what? i cried when i read this story over and over and over and over, you did a great job ara-chan :)

keep writing!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
i loved it! so sweet!
tennisxdork chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
i love shikamaru and ino.

this piece is wonderful and very shikaino like. -

much love
missmoldycandy chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Omg, this is SO incredibly sweet. I LOVE IT! It made me feel so tingly inside! (tee hee) Keep up the TOTALLY AWESOME work!

(::) Valentine cookie!
shikakunslady97 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
o.m.g. i loved it! hehe this is totally sweet! although i can not stand 1 shots because they only have 1 chapter and i always want to see what happens next still, i loved it.-
Lady Kenley chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Seriously, when I saw episode 218, I was a bit mad at the animators. Did they really have to emphasize "that" pair?gr.

And when I watched episode 221-2 there was Naruto with his big mouth...gr..I know you guys know what I mean.

I'm a ShikaxIno lover through and through. haha.

Nice story. Keep it up!
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Thanks for a great story and candy! :D

I wanted Ino to tell him that TEMARI IS...not a good person. xD

Naw, i don't like her. ShikaINo FTW.

Love /Nazaliasan
Tiernan Hunter chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
that was good, it doesnt need to be really fluffy. its true, poor ino. in that episode she was just like "i feel like i dont belong here." it was so sad.
Oxygen Pirate chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw i loved this story! it's soo cute! Not to mention at times i almost couldn't read it cause it was so emotional!
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
aww soo cute, very wonderful stroy, I really loved it. Happy V-Day! Take care, Elsie.
xciv chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
ohh... how sweet! i've been having a bit of bad luck during valentine's day, so this really lifted my spirits...

keep writing :)
Teh K9 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw, loved the concept. Very interesting. Good job!