Reviews for Legacy
Chris4 chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Another fantastic story. Well done!
Clever Lass chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
Delightful stories, both this and its prequel. I enjoyed reading them very much. Welcome to my fav's list!
WitchRavenFox chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
Well Nova. Right glad I an that you wrote this marvellous second instalment. Amazing, tense... And All the other elements needed from you to write something fabulous. Right, Onwards to the final instalment.
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Right glad I am to have started straight to Legacy, so ominous an strange. Poor Doctor. I read on! Lol
Ayjah chapter 17 . 11/3/2010
Loved so many aspects of this story. Your writing style is terrific!
ArwenMUC chapter 17 . 11/4/2009
Wow...this story certainly contained a lot of stuff.

One thing that I cannot help but comment on is the subject of the occult in your story. I think that you showed how dangerous the occult can be in your story. Dabbling with the occult is never a good thing. It might promise someone power or knowledge or whatever, but it always comes at great cost - and it ultimately will lead to destruction.
LittleGreenWolf chapter 17 . 12/28/2007
Yay! I liked it, I liked it! Very well written and thought out. Love it!
Fiara Fantasy chapter 17 . 3/20/2007
This story scared the absolute hell out of me and I loved every second! The ending really got me. I think this was the first time I actually read those two getting engaged for real. I didn't think it would work and it did! In absolute terror of the sequel; can you possibly make this worse? No, i shouldn't have asked. ;)
Fiara Fantasy chapter 16 . 3/20/2007
I'm all teary eyed too! That was lovely and heartbreaking. the Doctor's mom is so cool!
Fiara Fantasy chapter 9 . 3/20/2007
Oh God that's horrible! (the plot and cliffie not the story!)
Fiara Fantasy chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
Love the wolf! And the "kinky!" part! ;) This place is like the stuff I dream. Weird.
Fiara Fantasy chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
Kicked puppy! That is so true! Besides that you're scaring me again!
Fiara Fantasy chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
You're scaring the hell out of me! Nine, for real, made me go cold. I'm not kidding! Love it.
Morrigan the Nightmare Queen chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
You know, I'm running out of things to say besides "Wow." That really doesn't cover it, you know. And since too much review is better than not enough, I'm going to turn the floor over to my Inner Ten.

*Doctor emerges from behind a curtain, coughs, straightens his tie, and squints at the printout of the story in his hands*

Yes. Well. Ah. Quite interesting, very very very very unusual with the sort of viewpoint that I don't often see around the universe. Not in this, universe. I can't speak for Mickey the Idiot's alternate universe, of course-for all I know they've got fairytale magic and a dancing pixie delivers his coffee every morning, though I'm pretty certain that that's a bit silly, even for Mickey. Can you imagine a pixie having anything to do with him? Pixie with a bit of a problem, perhaps, or a small gnome hallucinating that it's a pixie, but not any kind of intelligent, normal pixie. Hah, 'intelligent normal pixie.' Did you know that-

*Rose moves out from behind the curtain and lightly shoves his shoulder, mouthing for him to get on with it*

Oh. Am I babbling again? Well. Good job. Um. You might want to have somebody look at your comma usages, they're a bit sporadic-good word, that, sounds like a brand of toilet-bowl cleaner if you think about it-babbling again, I know-and a beta reader always helps things along. Other than that, nice bit of work.
yellowRose chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
WoW!1...all I can say is WoW

you did a grat job!

I love it all the why

Is there going to be a wedding?

Is there going to be a sequel?