Reviews for Reason Unknown
bixii chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
This would have been a pretty good story, of only you had been careful about the grammar...
Seriously, you can produce a decent story with a pretty good plot and you can keep the characters as they are and still write from their perspectives BUT you can't distinguish between your and you're or you can't put commas, periods and question marks to the right places or you can't start with capitalized letters, really? Am I supposed to believe that you can't write properly? Because I'm pretty sure that you can and I think you should, because by doing that you will definitely earn more readers. I'm not trying to be a Grammar Nazi or something, I'm not even a native speaker but I definitely don't enjoy seeing such good stories being ruined by bad grammar.
dapperyklutz chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
i hate ron... i fucking hate him... HATE, DESPISE, LOATH him... :
The tainted Angel of the sands chapter 25 . 6/6/2008
I lovedit!
lindajrjt chapter 25 . 4/20/2008
Alas I have enjoyed spending time in this world. The only thing that really saddened me was the deaths; but then of course that could not be helped. Thank you for another well written and very enjoyable story.
Lanenkar chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Err, just one small thing that rather threw me off about this chapter...the part where Snape says, "I appreciate your digression." The word that I think you're looking for is DISCRETION. Otherwise, a very well told story, and I love the fact that Snape is in-character; thorny and prickly, with all his armour on, and denial firmly in place. Good job.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
you are paticularly good at roghting batles

P.S.

you can call off the caterpillas now
Cloggie chapter 25 . 12/2/2007
*sob* I loved the story :D

I hope they're going to make lots of scowling, bucktoothed granger-snape-babies together
padslet chapter 25 . 11/21/2007
thanks for writin it it woz brill im already reading our time its really good alwell

padslet
crazedreader chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Great story! Update soon ;)
IluvSEVERUS chapter 25 . 10/22/2007
This story has been very adorable and amusing to read. I'm almost sad that it was only 25 chapters. But I loved it all the same. :)
Vintage Pink chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Gods, the story was great! i loved the last chapter, snape turned himself into a biger mystery than ever before. and this was just fresh :) congrats, this is my fav story of the year
randomperson chapter 18 . 9/1/2007
We cant see all of chapter 17
snapebaby27 chapter 25 . 8/29/2007
Great job! Loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2007
so much better than deathly hallows... :P
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 25 . 8/15/2007