Reviews for Dirty Socks
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Hahaha! The wheels in Jubelee's head are probably going into overdrive right now! Nice one, Rogue, and you say you're not meant for Remy! Denial much? :)

Love this! You are the best at Romyness!
anon chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Loved it! The banter had me giggling maniacally, and there were definitely some wonderful and sweet moments as well
Blackmore chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Cuuute. :3
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
wow you rose to the challenge... it was great!

and rogues excuse to jubilee was perfect - if anyone found out about an unconscious remy people were sure to fear the rogue again and give her her space, plus remy wouldnt be sliced into a million pieces for doing what he did.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
haha! aw! that was so cute! i LOVE that!

Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Cute. Nice color for the scarf too, denoting the passion between them.
thecoldest raindrops are tears chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
i love absolutely love this!

The whole scarf thing and how she gained his memories and realized he wasn't lying.

I just love this!

You should definitely write more!
AlysiaRhythm chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I love this story! So cute!
Ondjage chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
AH! That was ever so sensual and yet cutely romantic...makes me want to see my boyfriend. lol

Great job and nice dialogue.
sukithekat8 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You have quite a way with words. This was an amazing story!
Rockel chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Hehe. Loved the fic. Especially the ending with the dirty sock! LOL. I liked how Rogue wasn't sure she could trust Remy completely too. Keep up the good work.
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Lol, that was cute and the end was pretty funny. Great job!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Very cute story :-)
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Love it. Could just see this scene happening, and Remy doing exactly that to spend time with Rogue.
TheRealRogue chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Wow! That was... just amazing! It specially impresses me that Rogue touched him on porpous, but it was really coherent with the rest of the fic, and with the way they are. Loved it!