Reviews for Peaceful Green Days
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
WTF...
Chibi-Chibi x3 chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
Alright - even if i'm diehard HitsuHina , i know a good story when i see one .

this is really well written , even if he loves her cousin ..

Either way , good job (: & don't pay attention to the flamers - they have thier opinions & you have yours .

- CCCx3
cassy chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
...
Cassy chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
PLEASE BE A DREAM LIKE LAST TIME D:
Cassy chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
THIS IS NOTTTTTTT HITSUHINA! IM SOOO MAD RIGHT NOW! WELL MORE THEN MAD OR ANGRY IM PI-

SSED! D: YOU SHOULDNT OF CALLED IT HITSUHINA IF HITSUGAYA HIMSELF SAIDS HE LOVES HINAMORIS COUSIN :( THERE BETTER BE A VERY GOOD REASON YOU MADE HIM SAY THAT!
Cassy chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
-_- Where's the Love! :o How is it HitsuHina, Romance/Humor! I havev't laughed once! :o And I can only remember A few HitsuHina moment, which were, When He saved/Helped her with All those Hollows, The wedding pictures, and.. Thats about it.. Now there better be A Part where the say the like/love each other or Im going to get really angry!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
ur english suck
peanutbuttermuarharharrrrrrrr chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
Wow, it's a great story. But try to stay within the boundaries of English (hmm... does HTML work here...?) and don't tresspass into Japanese. Not everybody speaks Ni-hon-go! Some simpler terms are fine, but like don't go beyond that. Or at least provide a translation somewhere. And I don't know if you're already doing this or not, but don't freewrite. A piece of advice - reread everything you write. It does wonders to your writing - it makes it a hell lot better. I mean it - the story could be a hell lot better.
Tsanayi-Sama chapter 19 . 4/19/2007
Wow, I abosulutely LOVE THIS STORY TO THE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY END OF IT! This is one of the best stories I ever read! I loved the song at the end, it's amazing! How come you know so much japanese '(. Teach me p. Anyhow, this is an amazing story and I can't wait to read the sequel. BTW, I loved the ending, thoses are the kind of formats I like for an ending, that and an ending that has to deal with the thoughts of the main character or the name of the title of the book/title/story. LOVE THE STORY, IT'S AWESOME!
Tsanayi-Sama chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Wow, this is an awesome beginning, I love this story already . And chibi-taichou is so cute, I love the nickname! But wow, Kunogi sure is young...I think she's younger than Hitsugaya! (I think, I really aren't that good with age groups p). But how awesome, her birthday is so close to mine! I love this story, onto the next chatper!
Sireylithy chapter 19 . 3/6/2007
Can't wait for the second season I liked the friendship in this chapter :P I read the bulletin and I'm very curious about kunogi's new love
Krs-hime chapter 19 . 3/4/2007
Thank you so much for the great story I enjoyed reading it ,, I wonder If there will be more stories like this one
MimoriFanForever chapter 19 . 3/4/2007
Aw that was a sweet ending. _ It was very enjoyable. you pillow fightt! lol well gtg bi/
MimoriFanForever chapter 18 . 3/3/2007
Aw that it was very exiting and sweet. But when kugoni was lifeless i thought she died and i started to cry. But yay she didn't. I loved the HitsuHina i can't wait to see what happenes tomorrow. _ But its the last chapter which makes it sad but i still can't wait update son bi.
Krs-hime chapter 17 . 3/3/2007
DON'T HURT MY HITSUGAYA (( angry ))

anyway still like your fic update soon ,, only 2 chapter are left ? too bad (( sad)