Reviews for Lost Dreams - A sequel to Elia
Quietrockchick chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
yay! the sequel exists...sounds very good too :)
M Ni chapter 15 . 10/9/2003
PLEASE continue! I think it's the best LoZ fic I've ever read...
Astaldotholwen chapter 21 . 8/9/2003
This story is so good, but something tells me it won't be updated anytime soon, which is bad cause it was such a cliff hanger...please update *fat quivering lip*
Hero Genkaku chapter 21 . 6/24/2003
I absolutly love this story! I guess I have a soft spot for Fics that turn the table on the Heros. It's just a better point of view. I love the story so far and I fell in love with your writing style. This story makes me want to write fics for Zelda, and or replay some of it's old classics. Hope to more chapters soon!
Jen chapter 21 . 1/28/2003
First off, I just wanna say that I love this story so much. I haven't read it in awhile and basically forgot about it until I got really bored in school one day. I started thinking about all of my favorite fics and this one came to mind. I came home and spent 20 minutes trying to find it and i'm so glad that I finally did. I really wish that you would continue it. It has been so long since you have updated. Please don't forget about this wonderful story!
M Ni chapter 7 . 12/30/2002
*cries* UPDATE THIS!
SigEpSnootch chapter 21 . 12/5/2002
Great story, this and Elia. YOu really need to finish this one. It looks like it would be great. I'm still trying to figure out just what happened to Zelda and the other Sages, so don't leave us hanging!
sigepsnootch chapter 21 . 10/31/2002
nice story so far. I can't wait to see what happens. keep it up!
Star Stuff chapter 21 . 8/25/2002
This is such a good story! I hope you update soon!
Evil Sarah chapter 21 . 8/21/2002
Don't come this far just to let it die! It's a great story (first and second parts)!
Silverstar chapter 21 . 8/13/2002
hurry up and write more!
Frances chapter 21 . 3/17/2002
I love this story, it's so suspenseful! But, on the other hand, I'm not a real fan of cliffhangers, so please get the next chapter out soon! :)

Frances
Some One Of No Inportens chapter 21 . 3/16/2002
Heh. Good story!

I just LOVE Angsty storys. sofar this is the best Zelda Angsty fic i've read.

It is a bit confusing, but hey my storys are a LOT worse!

Peace is a rair thing...
Setsuna2 chapter 20 . 3/2/2002
C'mon! Why won't anyone finish their fan fics! The suspense is killing me! Write more!
Allycat chapter 20 . 3/1/2002
I'm glad that you finally updated. This was yet another great chapter. Please continue!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »