Reviews for Going Down
dramamine-qt chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
lol I thought this was cool since the start, but when House starts to say his dream I lost my shit :D

Well done!
Dr Lies chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I'm not sure if you still read your reviews but I just had to say THAT WAS SO HAWT! XD if you are reading this, please write more!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I wish I had that kind of distraction when I got trapped in an elevator. Stupid power outages.

Thanks for writing.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Lol, love the banter between House and Wilson, but the dream was a bit weird. Good job though.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That made me aw very hard 3
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I sometimes suffer from claustrophobia and it's pretty freaky at times.

Anyway, loved your story and the two of them kissing and hugging each other in the life before Cuddy found them was also very sweet.

Is the Wilson as a prison guard thing somehow related me to the movie, Killer: A Journal of Murder where RSL played a prison guard who befriended a killer?

Enjoyed the story a lot!
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Oww, nice way to distract someone from claustrophobia.

Heoaheoaheoaheoahe

Congratulations!

I loved your fic.

xDD
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
WO!
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Hot, hot, hot. The best distraction *ever*.
Electriclady chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
M... Love a good 'Oops! We're caught!' scene. My inner voyeur/exhibitionist is quite pleased ;D Also, does it make me a bad person to really, really enjoy the idea of prison-bait!House?
officespace chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was a great story, this is my 2nd time reading it, and I might even read it one more time
Lifes.Eternal.Rhyme chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Very hot with a great ending!
Muhjaa-ness chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Just reviewing, letting you know your story is fluffy and brilliant!
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
aw.

that was cute.

but hott at the same time!

bahaha.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
LOL, hehehehe, that was GREAT I really liked this, it was very well written but a bit of a shocker when Wilson didn't really react to the dream...LOL

THANKS:D