Reviews for Hero's Fate 2: Soul of a Hero
MysticHeroine chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love this story. I do hope your other stories are just as good as this one.
Chaosblader501 chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
This is good update soon please
Ayai-chan chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
I really LOVE this story. Hope you continue to impress all your readers out there!
Kamen Rider Leonite chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
Wow. That was a great chapter, well worth the wait.
Star Holder Commander chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Hey, great story so far. Continue please, i would like to know what Bubble Head Found.
Cardinel chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
Maybe you can have the group meet sword hunter, the monster Joey used against duke Devlin? he's got 2450 ATK points, and when he destorys a monster, that monster becomes an equip card and boosts his ATK power by 200. also, an appearance by dark sage, or thousand dragon, or both, would be neat. those millenium old monsters would know many things wouldn't they? lastly, I'd like if my favourite monster, night assailant, joined up. I always imagined him to be realistic, sort of 'I'll help you but I know we're all gonna die' type of personality. he shows little concern for life, but a certain girl (coughMagicians valkieriacough) may just change that. he'll also have connections to the gravekeepers desert, since his outfit is very similer to gravekeepers assasin. he'll also be very unconcerned with female nudity, and will not allow himself to be beaten like bubbleman, which will lead to funny situations where he'll walk in on girls nude or half dressed, and won't even give em a second glance, which will make some girls upset and detirmined to make him stare. (ember) other then that, update soon!
Nagasha chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
um how about a really spunky Pixie Knight named Pixana?
PlagueXRoamer chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Wow. I've haven't finished reading the story preceding this, but enough to know that this is gonna be interesting. You ARE gonna continue this right?

By the way, that contest of yours, I can't think of a good reason (...heh...heh heh?) but include The Six Samurai monsters PLEASE! Or, at least, 'The Six Samurai - Yariza', 'cause he's my favourite amongst the whole six of 'em (not including the Grandmaster or Shien) Hey, the places that the guys go through are the field spells right?, well the Six Samurai have one for themselves (Shien's Castle of Mist, I'll explain its effect in the future), so maybe the crew can meet them there? Or maybe one of them meets with the crew and guides them there?

Oh by the way, Blume's and Forestman's English names are Poison Rose and Woodsman respectively. And one more thing, there's one more Japanese E-Hero called 'The Heat' (yes his name starts with a 'the'). Make him Burstinatrix's and Lady of Fire's cousin who will, repeat WILL, pound Bubbleman whenever pervert alarm is sounded.
Star Holder Commander chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Question? Will you allow a New Monster/OC?

Any ways i loved the chapter.
Kamen Rider Leonite chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Thought youd find an interesting way to introduce them, you really are doing good in this season too but im just wondering when is the next duel?

keep up to good work
DesertChocolate chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
YA! Sacred Beasts ROCK! I always hated the idea of the beasts being evil. By the in eygptian myth, Horus was the Son of Osiris, otherwise known as Slifer. Are you gonna include that in your plot?