Reviews for Twisted Fates
EpicFail94 chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
*hums knowingly*
EpicFail94 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
poor, poor, POOR Sirius...
EpicFail94 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
poor, poor Sirius
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
wow, well this is certain an interesting start, eh?
Gizenshi chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
This was a fun to read AU, I loved the drama. And James with Remus, I was surprised, but it worked very well. Thank you for writing it!
Joanna chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
This has to be one of the better pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. Or, rather, fiction in general.

You had me so absolutely enthralled from the beginning that I actually read the first chapter, and then went off to do something else for a few hours because I just had a gut feeling that I wanted to save this fic for later because it was going to be brilliant. I'm actually a bit sad that this fic has ended because it was just so bloody perfect.

You've expressed the emotions without making them feel trite or cliche. Your description of the intimate moments were neither crude or indecent, but beautifully crafted for those of us who crave smut and the more conservative reader.

Brilliant! Thanks!
ThornLeaf chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
Aww that was so sweet! I really like you're interpretation of Remus, and I adore how selfless Sirius was - you don't see that very often.

Great fic, really enjoyed it :)
Unofficial Biznesz chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Aww, I don't know what to say, it's so cute, I love it so much! Favs!
noname003 chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Omg I loved this story!

Very original...absolutely perfect :)
TwangCat chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Oh wow, I just loved it! Great work with the characters and the relationship build up. I loved it because it's true, James' friendship is the only thing that would hold Sirius in check.
FullMoonDreams chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
I have to admit that I thought the whole Remus/James relationship was a ploy by James to get Sirius and Remus set up. Not that I didn't like the way you went in a different direction. It was very refreshing and nicely written.

I suspect you don't have plans for a sequel but would certainly read one if you did decide to carry on with things. I am curious to know how Sirius handled being in charge of the Black empire, and how James reacted to their new relationship.
ProtegoNox chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Love love love this story. At first, the thought of James and Remus was kinda weird, but I got over it (obviously, because I'm reviewing the last chapter) and really enjoyed this fic. I love how it's Sirius that falls for Remus, and I love both of their characters in here. :)
HarrylovesDraco chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
*cries* I loved it!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
People are often attracted to their friends' lovers, so I appreciated how realistic this was. You described Sirius' feelings for Remus well. I'm glad in the end all of the characters wound up with their best matches.
Moonsign chapter 6 . 2/6/2008