Reviews for Twisted Fates
obsessed-fangirl chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
*claps excitedly* wonderful! this was an awesome fic, and so so sweet. hope u continue writing in ur future -
potterfreak0515 chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
I really loved this! I love reading about unrequited love - because I'm a sadistic person - but I also love happy endings, and this was just so perfect!

Although, I think in the first chapter, it should say James' sexuality had taken a 180 degree turn. A 360 degree turn would get it back to the starting point.

Sorry, I'm a math geek.
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
That was so endearing! I love this story, the end was beautiful! I love the 'oh fuck this' phrase, that was great, sorry I couldn't review the story earlier! Great story!
Mitarashi8 chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Aww you made me cry so much! ç_ç This was just amazingly cute, sad dramatic and everythign I love about fics *_*

Remus si the sweetes person ever *_* And aw I loved Sirius he was so troubled and in love but yet didn't want to ruin his best mate's relationship.

You didi a really good work on thsi THANKS!
ddz008 chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
Great story! So sweet! Specially the ending! T_T
debzzz chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
I didn't like the end *pouts like a five-year-old*!The story was far to good to have an ending like that...I mean what the hell did they do after that?What did James say?And basicly I thought you had rated this M for a reason...Well apart from all these (quite childishly)angry remarks the story and your writing were really good :D
too-lazy-to-sign-in chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
That was such a nice little fic! I loved it!
Bloodied Wings chapter 6 . 9/26/2007
I remember reading the first chapter on a livejournal somewhere. It might have been yours, I'm not sure, but I loved it. I'm glad to see it completed and posted here on
May Eve chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Wonderous! Absolutely wonderful! You wrote this beautifully and I like the plot line. It's unique. faves!
lola mooris chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
YAY! THAT ROCKED! IM TOTALLY TELLING ALL OF MY FRIENDS!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
AW!

It was so SWEET. Yay - James and LIly are together! And Remmie and Siri. . .

I absolutely loved it.

Great job.

ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
"Are you a woman or a ponce?"

HAHAH.

Love the story!

ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Ohh!

Awesome story.

I like how James is a football star, that's neat. . . oh, haha, and Remus being James' boyfriend is different. Like that.

Good job!

zunmo chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
er...

I'm not so sure about the remus/james thing, but I'll finish the story...
Raven-loves-Sanji chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
*cries* what a sweet ending!

remus and sirius forever! *cuddles invisible remus and sirius plushies*
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »