Reviews for The Name Of The Game
Louise chapter 13 . 7/24
He's being an ass, but of course I'm still heartbroken!
Louise chapter 12 . 7/24
*sigh* more Niko
I feel so sorry for Steph.
She was blindsided, had her heart broken, was hurt, humiliated...
And now he wants to show up everywhere and remind her of it all over and over again. arrrrgh.
Louise chapter 11 . 7/24
I'm a Babe. I've always been a Babe.
But at some point you are going to have to give me a Nikolas story.
I think that it shows such brilliance in writing when you give us an alternative to the main man and have us / some of us / really like him.
And PI is totally Steph's thing.
Louise chapter 10 . 7/24
So I want Rangebabe number plates :-)
I love the Joe you write. They don't work together, but they are still friends and look out for each other. The kiss was awesome, the perfect up yours to Ranger.
Louise chapter 9 . 7/24
Oh what an ass!
I want to scratch her eyes out. MEOW!
Louise chapter 8 . 7/23
Yep, totally a thing for Ramos.
Can only imagine having a magic wardrobe like at the house in Deal.
I'm positive that all the clothes would have superpowers and make me look just as good as Steph does wearing them.
Louise chapter 7 . 7/23
I'm developing a big crush on Nikolas Ramos!
Louise chapter 6 . 7/23
I have the overwhelming desire to scream him "TELL HER THE TRUTH"
Louise chapter 5 . 7/23
Well, even knowing the story, my heart was still completely in my throat for that entire chapter. The dust making my eyes water was completely unrelated though...
Louise chapter 4 . 7/23
Argh that broke my heart too.
Oh why oh why to be such a prick about it all.
Louise chapter 3 . 7/23
eeeeeep. and so it begins. the countdown at the end is so ominous.
9 months of joy for them at least.
Louise chapter 2 . 7/23
I think the Miata is cute, but I'd appreciate a Porsche Cayenne please Ranger :-)
Louise chapter 1 . 7/23
I like a happy Ranger 3
Was so very excited to get into The Name of The Game again!
kkcharly chapter 5 . 6/27
Chapter 4 tears at my heart strings every time! Exceptional writing!
LMH33 chapter 42 . 4/10
So realized I never finished reviewing the last chapters. Never read such a heart rending anxious inducing happy ending story ever. Wow! What a roller coaster. I never got anxiety over a novel before but this one when I read it months ago gave me anxiety and was heartbreaking and lonely and to do all that with words well it was obviously very well written. How do you do it? Produce such vivid scenes and emotions. Love the happy ending that took time because that is realistic. it would take time to rebuild after that kind of crazy.
Still think Ranger caused way too much pain, block head, but then if he hadn't made him be that way you would never of had the drama and anxiety of the story. Yikes what a build. I know why you did it. All for the sake of a great story. thanks for the hours of work and dark gloom and anxiety you must have faced to write this bitter sweet thriller of a HEA.
2,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »