Reviews for The Name Of The Game
I have just recently discovered fan fiction and am amazed at all the stories that I found! I am just getting started and just love your writing ! It is better than anything that Janet E. ever wrote! You flesh out the characters and satisfy our cravings for more information about them.I I have read As the Worm Turns and just finished The Name of the Game. I will read What I Did for Love next. Did you ever write Killing Him Softly ,as you mentioned at the end of Game of Life? I have desperately searched for it but can't find it anywhere. I know the other stories were written years ago but I'm hoping Killing Him Softly is out there somewhere. Your writing is so good that you should have changed the characters' names and published your stories! Thank you for giving us the real Steph and Ranger!
Go1dy chapter 42 . 6/8
I absolutely loved this story!
Go1dy chapter 11 . 6/7
Go Steph!
Go1dy chapter 9 . 6/7
At this point I want to tell Steph to forget Ranger and Rangeman and move on with Niko!
Go1dy chapter 4 . 6/7
Omg you have me intrigued!
Shanita67 chapter 41 . 4/24
I still can't forgive him so easily. He almost killed her and I can think of three better ways he could have handled the situation
donnap chapter 42 . 3/29
Thank you so much. The details and the emotions were great. Really enjoy you writing skills.
rangstep chapter 42 . 3/23
Wow wow wow amazing story with so much feeling, Steph went through so much and yet her love for Ranger stood strong. You are a fantastic writer thank you so much for sharing with us all x.
Sassysaint chapter 8 . 3/2
I love Niko! I am one of the biggest Babe fans out there. I know your story will probably eventually have a valid reason for Ranger's actions but...I love Niko! It would be a good thing for her to move on with him.
Shanita67 chapter 42 . 8/1/2016
Amazing story but I don't know if I could have let go of the anger. Very good. Thank you so much for finishing it
PhillyGirl27 chapter 42 . 5/3/2016
Best Fan Fic Ever! From the action to the angst, every character is beautifully fleshed out. And the various plot sequences are as intricately interwoven as Tom Clancy's! The darkness of Ranger when he first hears the word, Lazarus, -looking into the eyes of a deadman-, stabbed into my heart. Then how he threw Steph away like garbage, had me gasping for air and grasping for tissues at the same time! Well done, Stayce. I do hope you are publishing out there somewhere...you are that good! Thanks for this amazing, emotional roller coaster. I think it's going to take me several days if not weeks to get my blood pressure to even out! -Kathy
hunanmom2001 chapter 42 . 3/17/2016
Good News: It took me a long time, but I'm so glad I found these talented authors!
Bad News: No more sleeping in lieu of reading!
Diane Demorney chapter 36 . 2/20/2016
Another great story! Had a real "Perils of Pauline" feel to it, which, as an old, I genuinely appreciate. Too bad I waited 10 years to discover this gem.
Bandit3s chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
I am totally bawling like a damn baby after reading this chapter! Thank you for such amazing writing that truly moves the readers.
Louise chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
He's being an ass, but of course I'm still heartbroken!
2,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »