Reviews for The Name Of The Game
Shanita67 chapter 42 . 8/1
Amazing story but I don't know if I could have let go of the anger. Very good. Thank you so much for finishing it
PhillyGirl27 chapter 42 . 5/3
Best Fan Fic Ever! From the action to the angst, every character is beautifully fleshed out. And the various plot sequences are as intricately interwoven as Tom Clancy's! The darkness of Ranger when he first hears the word, Lazarus, -looking into the eyes of a deadman-, stabbed into my heart. Then how he threw Steph away like garbage, had me gasping for air and grasping for tissues at the same time! Well done, Stayce. I do hope you are publishing out there somewhere...you are that good! Thanks for this amazing, emotional roller coaster. I think it's going to take me several days if not weeks to get my blood pressure to even out! -Kathy
hunanmom2001 chapter 42 . 3/17
Good News: It took me a long time, but I'm so glad I found these talented authors!
Bad News: No more sleeping in lieu of reading!
Diane Demorney chapter 36 . 2/20
Another great story! Had a real "Perils of Pauline" feel to it, which, as an old, I genuinely appreciate. Too bad I waited 10 years to discover this gem.
Bandit3s chapter 5 . 2/2
I am totally bawling like a damn baby after reading this chapter! Thank you for such amazing writing that truly moves the readers.
Louise chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
He's being an ass, but of course I'm still heartbroken!
Louise chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
*sigh* more Niko
I feel so sorry for Steph.
She was blindsided, had her heart broken, was hurt, humiliated...
And now he wants to show up everywhere and remind her of it all over and over again. arrrrgh.
Louise chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
I'm a Babe. I've always been a Babe.
But at some point you are going to have to give me a Nikolas story.
I think that it shows such brilliance in writing when you give us an alternative to the main man and have us / some of us / well...me really like him.
And PI is totally Steph's thing.
Louise chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
So I want Rangebabe number plates :-)
I love the Joe you write. They don't work together, but they are still friends and look out for each other. The kiss was awesome, the perfect up yours to Ranger.
Louise chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
Oh what an ass!
I want to scratch her eyes out. MEOW!
Louise chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Yep, totally a thing for Ramos.
Can only imagine having a magic wardrobe like at the house in Deal.
I'm positive that all the clothes would have superpowers and make me look just as good as Steph does wearing them.
Louise chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
I'm developing a big crush on Nikolas Ramos!
Louise chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
I have the overwhelming desire to scream him "TELL HER THE TRUTH"
Louise chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Well, even knowing the story, my heart was still completely in my throat for that entire chapter. The dust making my eyes water was completely unrelated though...
Louise chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Argh that broke my heart too.
Oh why oh why to be such a prick about it all.
2,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »