Reviews for Most Prized Possession
Scare Queen chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Best Labyrinth fanfiction ever! And I have read a few. you captured the characters personality and everything about them perfectly. the only little thing that is wrong is that it was a tiny little repetitive... but then i have noticed that in books and I am little impatient as a reader but his was fantastic! Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Niiiiiice! I love this take, much more realistic image of the Goblin King, I think. Bravo!
succubus1024 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This is to date. The best fanfiction i've ever read. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story.
GooseyGoo chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
best labyrinth fanfic I have ever read.
troubled rose chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I love this story. Sooo much fun, the writing is lovely and flowed really well. I feel like if you broke this up into 20-30 chapters you'd have so many more favourites and reviews! Your readers would increase, I for one almost passed over it seeing it only had two chapters, until I realised the word count was intense. This could easily be one of the most popular Labyrinth fanfics on the site if you did that to encourage more readers! Anywho, loved it to pieces and it's on my favourite list. Well done and thank you! - T
your-rara chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
i loved the potato chapter. it was so funny. love the story, best one I've read yet.
LuvinAniManga chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Woah. Not only was that a super-duper long story, but it was INCREDIBLE. I mean, WOW - all the depth and thought and characterization! That was AMAZING! And it was SOOOOO well-written too. Fantastic job! I really, really, REALLY enjoyed reading this story (though it definitely took a few days to get through it all, that's a for sure). This was an amazing piece of fanfiction, and so worth all the time it took to read. The characters were all so real and even the OCs were good additions. Thank you so much for the fantastic read, and keep up the great work!
Andrea chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
This was such an amazing read, and I am so, SO glad that I stumbled across it. I love Labyrinth, always have ever since I was a child, and this story holds so true to the magic and wonder that that movie conveys (not to mention, the more adult scenes are beautifully and tastefully written, and extremely sexy.) I absolutely adore the love/hate relationship between Jareth and Sarah, and their dialog is just wonderfully funny in places, and beautiful and sincere, and everything a fan could ask for. That's what this entire thing is: everything a fan could ask for, and I personally want to THANK YOU for not making Sarah the damsel in distress in need of a hero, a rescuer, but instead making her the rescuer! It's just so...SARAH! I love how you incorporated all the beloved characters of the original movie with some amazing oc's... oh, I could gush and gush about how perfect this story truly was. Just so you know, for the past three days, I've been gleefully singing, "" You remind me of the babe," "What babe?" "The babe with the power," "What power?" "The power of Voodoo," "Who do?" "You do," "Do what?" "Remind me of the babe..."" because this fantastic story has put me in such a 'Labyrinth' mood, and I will indeed endeavor to watch it this weekend, and yes, this story is what I will forever choose to believe what happened after the credits! Thank you so much for sharing your obviously amazing talent with us and writing such a wonderful story! Loved it!
FatalStarshine chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I finished!
This story will definitely be added to my favorites so that I can enjoy reading it over and over again. Everything tied itself together perfectly at the end, and a small part of me wished for an epilogue just so it wouldn't end yet. Loved all of it!
Lozzarooni chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
What a fantastic story this has been to read. It's taken just over two days to finish reading and there have been some classic one liners scattered throughout this. As I hoped at the end of the first part of this story there was a lot more angst involved and a brilliant conclusion of many story arcs that had been developed. It flowed beautifully and was what even better was the fact that I could read multiple chapters without having to keep clicking the next button. Your characters were well developed and it was a brilliantly written piece of fiction. It was completely original and it's now one of my faves, I'll be definitely re-reading this.
FatalStarshine chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Love This Story!
Can't wait to see what's in store in the second part!
Lozzarooni chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
"Because she grabbed my POTATO!" - Probably the funniest line I've read in fanfic in a long time.

Just finished up this lot of chapters and am loving this story with my whole being. Now on to the second part - I'm guessing at this point that there's gonna be a lot more angst involved - can't bloody wait.
Bloodsired chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Excellent! I know its been so long that this story is publish but Im glad that I stumble it. I Love your characterization, the tension and the angst. Well done! Although, I want to point out that it's a bit of a hard read because of the neverending chapter, you should at least break it but apart from that its well-written. Two thumbs-up :)
SacredRoseDream chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I am extremely tempted to read this, but the enormous nature of your chapters makes it rather difficult. Is there any chance you might consider breaking up each chapter into five or so for easier reading?
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love this story do much, and I'm still laughing like crazy at the whole potato incident. Damn right Sarah! You shouldn't have to endure a small "one". Lol kaylee makes me crack up. She's the friend I wish I had! Kayla suddenly seemed thoughtful and elaborated, "Well, if he's not human his anatomy could be...different. Like what his Fae plug isn't compatible to your standard human outlet."
Lol it took me a while to understand that. Rofl you are simply amazingly hilarious. And the descriptions perfect! It is as though tensions and feelings are tangible to us. Keep up the good work. - btw my email is if you wanted to know. Well actually I was hoping you could impart some wisdom to me seeing as how you are able to analyze so well, and I simply just appreciate your humor.