Reviews for Most Prized Possession
Anonymous Companion chapter 2 . 7/4
What I don't understand is why this fic doesn't have more reviews. Like? SO AMAZIN. one of the best fleshed out labyrinth fics I've ever read.
Jenn3074 chapter 2 . 5/10
Amazing take on after the credits, this story was well written love it!
Libra22 chapter 1 . 4/27
I just wanted to say I absolutely LOVEDDDDDDD THIS STORY! It had me laughing out Loud ( lol) LITERALLY; at so many parts! My husband kept giving me funny looks as if I had 5 heads! You truly have an artistic gift. Creative writing is an Art & I know " fanfiction" is open for everyone to express their creativity, but ummm... Let's just say there are some who probably should find a different hobby lol. ( not trying to be mean, just being realistic & honest- there has been times where I haven't even been able to get through the first 3-4 paragraphs before I move on to something else). Anyway, I love the plot you came up with & the personalities/ characteristics/ mannerisms of your portrayal of Jareth & Sarah. The whole page boy bit literally had me dying I was laughing so hard! Because of how you really pulled off such a descriptive character portrayal of them- you were able to make me ( the reader) imagine perfectly in my head just what they're voices would sound like; while bickering about the whole page boy shit lmao. Plus, I'm so glad you didn't make Sarah such a nasty bitch. I HATE IT WHEN I read stories & her character is jus down right nasty bitch, & I hate it when stories have too much of " her labyrinth friends". You gave Jareth's Character just like I would imagine if there was a sequel to the book& movie. Conflicted between love & revenge & will make sure to manipulate her back when the time is right... But also keep a very close eye on her in the meantime. Between him antagonizing her in a sexy/ snarky way because he knows it makes her squirm ...& her funny sarcastic retorts / & uncomfortable ones when he's being seductive ( because she's trying to suppress her feelings & he knows it) ... I just think your character portrayal is best I've ever read out of any fanfic. I really hope you end up writing another story like this one soon because I haven't ever come across one like this. Romantic...sexual/ erotic... HILARIOUS...& everything else in between. Shit, you should write a novel! But write another story like this one too!
CRooster chapter 2 . 3/22
Did you tear my heart out? Yes DID you make me scream and cry and laugh my arsenal off? Yes. You my friend are a talent to be reckoned with, thank you for putting my heart back into my chest
CRooster chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh my Gosh your characters, their current developments, and your rich use of description is all so wonderful as well as the conflicts you add here and there truly a delight and a fanfiction I have long searched for. A class of its own bravo
Literary-Harper chapter 1 . 3/16
I wanted to take the first few minutes of my time back here at to properly thank you for this amazing continuation of my favorite film. I have read a lot of J/S fanfics, and I have seen every romance cliche' between these two that ever was, and a lot of embarrassing attempts at what you've managed to create flawlessly here. You managed to include important elements of the first film, but you didn't let it restrain you; you created new characters, and developed the existing characters in a way that was completely believable. Sarah still retained the stubbornness and feistiness from her youth, but you developed her into a strong character instead of a simpering weakling or a bratty teenager who never grew up. And the way you developed Jareth was also perfect; you didn't neglect his personality from the first film by turning him into a muscular, perfect dream guy or uncharacteristically soft, but you took the time to explore his complicated personality and developed his feelings for Sarah in a way that really works for Jareth.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that for me, this is a canon sequel to the original film. I've gone so far as to print it off and bind it beside the Labyrinth novel on my bookshelf, and I plan to return to it again and again when I am looking for inspiration for my own writing.
I can truly tell that you put a lot of careful thought and effort into this piece, and that you truly care about these characters. I hope to see more from you in the future. Please, never ever ever stop writing.
I do not normally write reviews -scratch that- I have never written a review until now. I have read a few good Labyrinth fanfiction stories, but nothing like this one. This was indeed a true masterpiece. So many fanfiction stories rush through the story to get to the climax, but you really took your time to tell all the details and let the tension build up into the clinax. So many stories only focus on Sarah's pain or on Jareth's need for vegence, but you did an amazing job of showing both sides of their pain and the reasons behind their mistrust for each other. Many people struggle to write Sarah and keep her character in tact. You did it flawlessly. You portrayed her stubbornness along with her insecurities. Her desires and her weaknesses. You even had the perfect climax to bring out the heroine in her as well as the damsel in distress. Your Jareth was excellent and I loved that you wrote from his standpoint as well. Your portrayal of him was spot on and I truly enjoyed his turmoil with his emotions. Even the side characters were well written. The story in itself was captivating and drew me in and the plot was very well done. You have officially ruined me because I will never be able to read another Labyrinth fanfiction again without feeling disappointed about the lack of storyline it will have compared to this. This story had me laughing (the potato was classic), aroused (the way you allowed the sexual tension to build up for quite awhile instead of rushing it was wonderfully done), anxious (never knowing what was going to happen next or what the outcome was going to be) and so many other emotions. You have a true gift and I'm sorry if I left anything out, but I read this until five in the morning because I could not stop reading and had to write a review right away. Beautiful story, thank you so much for writing this. I could see no better ending than this that you gave to Jareth and Sarah. So many people give Sarah too much power over Jareth when I think it should go both ways. I can finally move on from my obsession knowing that they got the ending they deserved.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 1/14
Oh dear lord. You packed so much things into one chapter. Actually you packed so much into two chapters. I was cursing Jareth for walking away after hearing only half of what Sarah said, blowing everything out of context. I really didn't expect Nyx who's partly human to hate them so much or see them as lowly as he did. Seemed very hypocritical. His sister, Desdemona, actually was braver and more likable than I thought she would be. I really did feel bad that she fell hard for Sarah. Unrequited love really gets to me. Overall you did such a great job with the story. I loved it
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/13
Dear lord in heaven. I'm amazed by the fact you packed so many chapters into one, though I must ask. Is there a particular reason why you didn't just break them apart. So much goes so I don't even know where to begin but I can say this. Each chapter got better and better as the story went along
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Loved this
DoodleKichi chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This is hands down .the best. fanfic I have ever read. This reads much more like a novel. It has length that is full of content instead of fluff. It has a nice balance between comedy, love, and action. It was impossible to put down. Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
The story was amazing. You have got a real knack for it!
Scare Queen chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Best Labyrinth fanfiction ever! And I have read a few. you captured the characters personality and everything about them perfectly. the only little thing that is wrong is that it was a tiny little repetitive... but then i have noticed that in books and I am little impatient as a reader but his was fantastic! Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Niiiiiice! I love this take, much more realistic image of the Goblin King, I think. Bravo!
succubus1024 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This is to date. The best fanfiction i've ever read. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story.