Reviews for Most Prized Possession
pinki chapter 2 . 1/25
This is soooo amazing, I really really LOVE your story! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
veronafairy4 chapter 2 . 1/21
OMG ! Best story ever. Thank you do much for writing it
IndigoBirds chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
Oh my god. OH MY GOD. this is, hands down, one of the best fics I've read. Maybe even stories I've read ever.

Your steering to detail is masterful; the descriptions, dialog, the smut (ooooh the smut! I'm nite even sure I can call it that because you were so classy about it, It's not even really that vulgar. Just deliciously descriptive and tantalizing).

The angst and drama were bloody phenomenal. Creating Sarah as the heroine made my heart soar. I think at no point did I actually even dislike the directions you took this. Not Jareth's change of heart, not him sending her back, not the involvement of the goblins in the battle. You took so much care in detailing all the aspects and side plots that it all mashed perfectly.

And I like how Sargonne was reminiscent of 12th night. Very 'keeping with the Shakespeare' notion.

I think after I come down from my high of reading this... I'm going to read it again. Because oh my god!

I need a sequel. You need a sequel. We all need a sequel. I'm just saying. This could go on for a second.
IndigoBirds chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This was fantastically thought out. I love Jareth's wicked sense of humor (the potato!), and that there was the incorporation of little 'wins' here and there (Tempest, Desdemonnas advances were delightful! The inclusion of Sarah's 3 friends was poignant without being distracting and the inclusion of other fae into the story line has been utterly entrancing.

I love how this wasn't rushed; but the insistent and constant tension between them was very palpable. I like that Sarah was painted in a realistic light being a non-virgin, but that she actually stuck to her guns with resisting him.

As I came to the end of the chapter here, I'm thrilled that Desdemona is back in the story line. I honestly just blew off so much work today to read this, and I don't even care. It's fantastic.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2017
Fuck yes. Absolute perfection.
Cerian chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
Absolutely amazing! Loved this so so much x
Joby20 chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
Good God - I have no words.

You are an amazing writer. I've barely been able to sleep thinking about finishing this story, but at the same time devastated it will come to an end.
Sv chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
This was incredible. I couldn't stop reading! So amazing
Roksolana chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
I have no words to eŃ…press what an amazing story it is! I've been reading it slowly for three days enjoying every word! And little sleep for two nights. All my thoughts were about this story.
I am so overwhelmed now when I finished it!
Anonymous Companion chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
What I don't understand is why this fic doesn't have more reviews. Like? SO AMAZIN. one of the best fleshed out labyrinth fics I've ever read.
Jenn3074 chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Amazing take on after the credits, this story was well written love it!
Libra22 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I just wanted to say I absolutely LOVEDDDDDDD THIS STORY! It had me laughing out Loud ( lol) LITERALLY; at so many parts! My husband kept giving me funny looks as if I had 5 heads! You truly have an artistic gift. Creative writing is an Art & I know " fanfiction" is open for everyone to express their creativity, but ummm... Let's just say there are some who probably should find a different hobby lol. ( not trying to be mean, just being realistic & honest- there has been times where I haven't even been able to get through the first 3-4 paragraphs before I move on to something else). Anyway, I love the plot you came up with & the personalities/ characteristics/ mannerisms of your portrayal of Jareth & Sarah. The whole page boy bit literally had me dying I was laughing so hard! Because of how you really pulled off such a descriptive character portrayal of them- you were able to make me ( the reader) imagine perfectly in my head just what they're voices would sound like; while bickering about the whole page boy shit lmao. Plus, I'm so glad you didn't make Sarah such a nasty bitch. I HATE IT WHEN I read stories & her character is jus down right nasty bitch, & I hate it when stories have too much of " her labyrinth friends". You gave Jareth's Character just like I would imagine if there was a sequel to the book& movie. Conflicted between love & revenge & will make sure to manipulate her back when the time is right... But also keep a very close eye on her in the meantime. Between him antagonizing her in a sexy/ snarky way because he knows it makes her squirm ...& her funny sarcastic retorts / & uncomfortable ones when he's being seductive ( because she's trying to suppress her feelings & he knows it) ... I just think your character portrayal is best I've ever read out of any fanfic. I really hope you end up writing another story like this one soon because I haven't ever come across one like this. Romantic...sexual/ erotic... HILARIOUS...& everything else in between. Shit, you should write a novel! But write another story like this one too!
CRooster chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
Did you tear my heart out? Yes DID you make me scream and cry and laugh my arsenal off? Yes. You my friend are a talent to be reckoned with, thank you for putting my heart back into my chest
CRooster chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Oh my Gosh your characters, their current developments, and your rich use of description is all so wonderful as well as the conflicts you add here and there truly a delight and a fanfiction I have long searched for. A class of its own bravo
Literary-Harper chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I wanted to take the first few minutes of my time back here at to properly thank you for this amazing continuation of my favorite film. I have read a lot of J/S fanfics, and I have seen every romance cliche' between these two that ever was, and a lot of embarrassing attempts at what you've managed to create flawlessly here. You managed to include important elements of the first film, but you didn't let it restrain you; you created new characters, and developed the existing characters in a way that was completely believable. Sarah still retained the stubbornness and feistiness from her youth, but you developed her into a strong character instead of a simpering weakling or a bratty teenager who never grew up. And the way you developed Jareth was also perfect; you didn't neglect his personality from the first film by turning him into a muscular, perfect dream guy or uncharacteristically soft, but you took the time to explore his complicated personality and developed his feelings for Sarah in a way that really works for Jareth.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that for me, this is a canon sequel to the original film. I've gone so far as to print it off and bind it beside the Labyrinth novel on my bookshelf, and I plan to return to it again and again when I am looking for inspiration for my own writing.
I can truly tell that you put a lot of careful thought and effort into this piece, and that you truly care about these characters. I hope to see more from you in the future. Please, never ever ever stop writing.