Reviews for Vaccine Melidean
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
Squee seems a bit OOC, but it's still good.
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
I've heard about that video! It sounds kinda weird. BTW, cute chappy!
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Oh god, that was funny. Yay randomness! Are they gonna have sex?
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
Still as cute as ever!
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Heh, Dea might be crazy, too. It'd make sense for someone as insane as Johnny to get along with another person equally insane.
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Aw, that's so sweet!
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
The key word is yet.
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This is pretty good. It's funny, cute, and your OC is cool!
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Hehe, AWESOME!

*Favs*
raxzo chapter 24 . 5/1/2007
...eerie, yet sensical. Although, why would he make his own comic make sense? It's not supposed to make sense. Damnit.
Horrible Fanfic Fangirl chapter 24 . 4/30/2007
Aw, that's kinda sad that she died... :*(
GuesssWho chapter 24 . 4/29/2007
O . . . kay . . .

LOL
GuesssWho chapter 23 . 4/28/2007
. . . WEIRD
Horrible Fanfic Fangirl chapter 23 . 4/27/2007
haha! I wish I had a white cat to pet evilly... :)
Sven chapter 22 . 4/5/2007
Hey dude, this chappie kinda freaked me out a bit. I agree with raxzo here, I have no idea how this is going to play out. I also agree with GuessWho with rebuilding the fourth wall, of course I'm not too sure of what wall he/she is referring too, but whatever I'm talking about the SI and AI (Author Insertion) wall. Of course, I'll probably prove me wrong by coming up with a freakin' awesome explanation of all of this in your next chappie...but, I just seems too much like "Oh, well I've run out of ideas I'll just throw me and Jhonen into the mix and see what happens" sort thinking, but I repeat you will more likely than not prove me wrong at chappie 23. Well do ignore or take into consideration my useless blabbering and UPDATE DAMMIT! w thankies and good night fair solider.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »