Reviews for The Deepest Wounds
KK Keria317 chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
Please do November born and I spelled it right I loved it I wanna know what happens and stuff. So please :-)
hannah chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Please please please release November born
keira Tetsu chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
I was wondering where you can find the story November born?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Good chapter but I think that if Jak really was crazy he might denie Keria being alive, but still awesome chapter!
Bablo'Lobo chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Even though this was made a long time ago, i enjoyed it SO MUCH like 'Back To You' and 'War of The Champions', you're right about this not being as actiony as the other two, this focused much more about Jak and Keira and romance which i like...ALOT, not to emntion im a Jak and Daxter fan AND a sucker for romance :P, Good job LES.
dkmonster chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
well light eco sage when you made jak and keira seperate threw the dessert and almost made jak marry ashelin I was pretty heated with you and half the time i don't know how you connect these stories to disney but when you brought them back together just in time i loved it
ThoseLittleAnodynes chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Noooooo!there hast to be more!im offcially addicted to your stories!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Hi. :) I have just recently started reading this series. You are an amazing writer! I love this little series you have going. Jak and Keira forever! I had a question though. Where is November Born? Every time I think I have found it there is an error saying that it cannot be found. I really want to continue this series! If you could point me in the right direction that would be appreciated! Thanks!
jaqjaq123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
you just better not kill off kiera, just putting it out there or you can add me to the list of people mentally killing you

come again

haha
Jetboard Kid chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
I love this story it is grate. I love what you did with the wedding, do you think I could some of the what you came up with for the wedding in my own stoy? Pelace tell me ether way.
Berander chapter 13 . 3/4/2010
SO Romantic... So sweet.

It almost made me cry.
milkduds100 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I'm going to be honest, I love the stories you make, Back to you was incredible, war of the champions was alittle... wiered at the end. But personaly, I hate to much romance, alittle is okay but you put to much in it. At first I could work around it, but there is to much. But still, your stories is on my top ten lists, and the first for me to finish two long stories from one authur. You have a great talent. But still, just way to much romance, but that's what you like and I can't change that.
YellowButterflies chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
ok i'm not going to lie at first i was like what is she thining seperating the Jak ans Keira , but as i got to the end you got me once more i loved it! LES i love your stories and you are my fav author! )
Wiggle-Chicken chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
Oh yeah b-b-b-b-babAY! Points for the chicken! W00T!
Wiggle-Chicken chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Ahw, fricken saved by the ottsel.