Reviews for Siege
Scarlet chapter 11 . 2/7/2017
Love it! Hurry and update pleaseeeeee!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
Oh plz update! This can't be the end, right? I'd luv to see Himura-san & Kao-chan recreate the perfume ad! XD

Plz update!
TheTruthAboutThe WallFlower chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS AMAZING OMIGOD I LOVE THIS AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!
DarkenedStar chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update! This is way too perfect to not continue!
urisa chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Oh, it finished? That's it? How come there is no continuation of this Story?

Please please update and continue this! I enjoyed it too much i couldn't bear to accept that this has ended up on hiatus!
But, the fact the last time you updated was in 2011, no hope i guess? *silently cry*

Still i wanna believe in you someday (hopefully sooner) will update this and finish the story. *praying hard*

thanks for writing this enjoyable story. love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Oh c'mon, don't leave us hanging, update plz!
Dreamingofawesomethings chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
I hope you continue this story. Looking forward to it!
El Reino chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I think this is an utterly fantastic story and I enjoyed every minute of reading it. I very tentatively put it on my alerts in case you update. If you never update again, I understand but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this!
vidanime chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
OMG Kamatari is POSSESSIVE! I wish Sano could enough guts to tell Kenshin that :) Update pls. I was bursting with laughter. Very humorously written
UrmixMoonstone chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
whoa!
A chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
You did NOT just write this amazingly witty, funny, AWESOME story and then drop it like a sack of hot rocks on a blistering summer day in Tahiti. Come on! This was fantastic and you know it, and just as Fab as Kamatari. Please finish this story (and all the others you haven't finished). You're one of the best writers I've had the pleasure of knowing so keep doing what you're doing.
Cube chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Omg I simply love your RK fics, please please please update this D:
I've always been one of your silent supporters, (generally uber shy irl)
But can't help that i want to show how much I love your stories3

Faithfully waiting for updates,
your fan for always
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I recently stumbled upon this story and enjoyed every minute of reading it! Simply brilliant! Really hoping you'd continue with it, I love stories that do a modern take on rurouni kenshin
black-lotusblossom chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I have read this drabbles of stories over and over and find I enjoy them more and more each time. I adore your writing and voice. Thank you.
ageha obsessed chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
This is so awesome! I love the witty banter between Kaoru and Kamatari. and Sano's so funny in this one. Seriuosly please please please update as soon as you can 'cause this is too awesome too be left alone!