Reviews for Siege
leegirl chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
i really really love this fic, especially how kenshin picks up his game and knocks off rival players in the field entirely. i'm so glad you updated "siege." so glad that you didn't leave us all hanging, when this story is EPIC. :-) i wonder what kenshin'll do now with what he learns. :)
Saki-Hime chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
This is an awesome story, love it so far, please please update soon, i need more.
JapanLi chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Yeah, an update! I've missed your work in this fandom lately! And thanks for the reminder about Japan. We all need to pitch in.
Shadow Girl chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
OMG! I had given up on an update! You just made my day! Yay! Hope to read another one soon. :)
BiomeByMyself chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Oh my gosh! You don't know how long I;ve been waiting for you to update this fic!

and thank God you did..cause ur fic is seriously good and i would for it to be seriously un-updated for GOOD!

When i first read this Fic i was hesitant to read it because it hasn't been updated in a while...so I'm really really glad you Updated! You totally made my day!

Update again soon ok...!
Lemon cupcakes chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
hey a new chapter! thanks so much for updating!

i totally agree with you about unicef! i can't believe they have the nerve to call themselves a humanitarian organization and claim to help unfortunate people when they're one of the most corrupt org i know..

anyway, enough with my ranting.. thanks again for the update!
Cosmic-lover chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
Wow oh wow I absolutely LOVED reading this and the other three stories to this series, I'm very glad that you decided to add another chapter. I really like what you've done with Kamateri's character. I enjoy how you have Kenshin being all possessive and over protective of Kaoru. All in all a brillient piece of work :)
Anonia chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
OMG!

I *just* reread this story last week, and I was thinking, 'gosh I wish she'd update this, I LOVE this scenario.' And my wish came true! This is the best present *ever* for not studying for finals like I should be.

Omgomg I'm so excited. I really hope you have the time in the (near) future to continue with this. I can't wait for it to all spill out and for Kenshin to figure out what's really going on. I could see an awesome first meeting between Kenshin and Kamatari.

A new Trance shoot? Ha! I can't wait to see how well that goes over with Kenshin.

Please write more when you can! Even if it's next year, I'll still read it!

-Anonia
melay chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
oh happy day! you have finally updated. please don't abandon your fic. a lot of stories in ffnet these days are all crap. I love alternate universe and yours is one of the best. Please update when you can and lots of luck!
Erroneously chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
UPDATE! I love the views you give us into this universe (especially the bits with Kaoru and Kamatari - do you know of any other tales where they've got a friendship like this?), and I was having a really crappy day, and then I saw you'd updated and it was such a nice treat :D Thankyou!
kokoronagomu chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
too bad they didn't bug the 'tapping and getting pregnant to her boss' part of the conversation. hopefully soujirou was eavesdropping on the conversation before placing the bug -but of course that would have solved the mystery much too soon.

i love the kaoru/kamatari interactions as much as i enjoy the torture sano ones. this is just so wonderful, thank you for this it made my day (and it's after 4am so i really should go to bed now).

absolutely delighted,

gin
pie31416 chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
you updated! thank you so much! i was always looking forward to this..! kamatari and kaoru's dynamic is always so adorable..!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
This chapter is amazing and I LOVED your characterization of Kamatari! The dialogue just flows and shows so much of their personality. And thank you for updating; I love these stories very much!
Brukaoru chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
Ah, Veles! So good to see an update from you! I'm not sure if I have expressed just how wonderful your writing is. Simply amazing. I love how you can make dialogue so interwoven with characters, without the need to ramble on about backstories whenever a character mentions another person that's never been mentioned before. It just flows so well. I would love to write as good as you someday.

And thank you for asking people to donate to Japan. I myself sold some things on eBay with some of the proceeds going to the Japan relief fund.

Would love to see more updates from you soon! Take care!
redbeanbun chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
Yess! You're aliveee!

Hehe sorry. I'm just so happy you've finally updated. Honestly, I thought the story would forever be left on a cliff hanger like so many of my other favorites. Thanks so much for the new chappie! I would love to see Kenshin's reaction to Kaoru and Kamatari's conversation. lol and Kaoru would be so pissed if she found out they bugged her.
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »