Reviews for Another day, another Valentine
Woody2792 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Cute fic )
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Very cute. And I agree with her!
SilvaK chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
A bit late for a Valentine's story but I loved it...Your story is nothing but rubish..Their interaction was sincere and realistic,and they were in character...Really good job...Bye
blueheronz chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I just read your new Valentine's Day story - and had to go back and read this one. Light-hearted and fun, and it's always good to see Cameron apart from her "role" as one of the ducklings.
Eienvine chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Ha, I loved it! And I can totally picture Cameron giving that speech about Valentine's Day-that was great characterization, with both her and House. Good fic.
Eliche chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
HAHA great fic i really liked it. Congrats :D
CameronSister chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Original fic ! Thanks ! Its great !
Crazed Fuzzle chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Glad to see someone else disliking Valentine's Day for the same reasons I do. Cute and realistic. Keep up the good work.
AllThatGlittersIsGold chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aw! Sweet, but not sappy! Definitely something that could actually happen! Well done, mon amie
Teveau chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Very sweet, well thought-out. Good job.
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Very cute!

Fenris242 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
totally not rubbish...this is one of the best in character fics i've read in a long time...it's hard to take the characters, keep them real and true and still write a fic putting the unlikely couple together...but you've pulled it off...the only thing i can think of that would make this fic better is continuing it...hehehe

-Fen
Limaccia chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I DID enjoy it. Nicely written. Thanks,
BookwormKiwi chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Ah, that's so good! I love how you've made Cameron...grr, hard to explain. Well, you've made Cameron...um, not sweet and OMG, VALENTINE'S DAY, LOLZ! ...bad description, but you get it. But you kept her really in character still; not totally snarky and bitchy and...other bad stuff-y. So nice characterisation. I also like how it wasn't an aw, lovevalentinesdaysweet ending, but more an...understanding, maybe? Like...she held her hand out for a sign of friendship, but to both of them it was something a little more.

Anyway. Not rubbish. *goes off to read your other stories*