Reviews for Naruto: Alone
that was good keep the chapters coming
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/7
Go Naruto!
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/7
Meh, I prefer canon Itachi. Not only is his loyalty one of my favorite attributes, but he is like the boogeyman of their world. Oh, and awesome for killing the Uchiha. I mean, seriously, fans just hated those people even just using Sasuke as a standard (which turned out to be a pretty accurate measurement). So much so that when the manga was revealed that Itachi had killed his clan, he became highly popular simply for doing that.
kyuubijyuubi12 chapter 23 . 4/10
More? Please?
wickedlovely101 chapter 13 . 2/17
why is it always russian? why can't it be turkish or something?
wickedlovely101 chapter 3 . 2/16
this sort of reminds me of aladdin.
Ellen chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I didn't read all of it, but what I read wasn't too shabby. You seems to got some talent. Hope you've continued writing.
mds777 chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Was that you in the omake who blasted the snowman? O_o
jupimako chapter 23 . 6/20/2015
That was entertaining.
D chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
I watched the 'shoes' video, what the actual shit. I think I've been scarred for life...
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
Oh shit.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Its to funny because I can see that happening. Naruto would drink a power drink and go temporally insane.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH It hurts.
KakaNaru Fangirl chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
Wow, I love your story. You seem to be doing everything right. And your pairings are fine, in truth I don't care about the pairing as long as the story line for the romance isn't to bad. I don't like NaruHina as much as I used to because I've seen it done pretty badly but I don't care to much. I really like the story line to. I like how its unique I've never read a story about Naruto living on the streets for this long at leas. And in truth I really like depressing fanfics about Naruto. So if you get to depressing it wouldn't bother me it makes Naruto stronger and a more relatable character. So I really like this fanfic and hope you come back to it. Thanks for writing and ignore the stupid flames.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
But I do thinks its true that people hate what they fear. And in real life people really do get neglected or bulled. I read some things where people are complaining about the abuse stories for Naruto but first its there story second they took the neglected Naruto and put more depth in it. I'm not saying that your saying this, but people are really cruel in life just like in some of these fics and people have a right to curse the people because they love Naruto whether or not he is real doesn't matter, and in this story the people of Konoah were jerks so they had a right to curse them. They have a right to curse life and some of the people in this world because it really does happen and lots of more hurtful crap. I mean people commit suicide because of some of the things that happen in this worlds and what people do. I really like your story and I'm sorry for bring mean I just got affined by you saying that we shouldn't curse the worlds or some of the people in it because there are lots of curl people in this worlds and Naruto is real to me go ahead call be an obsessive asshole I don't care. Naruto and the Naruto universe helped me a lot and when I'm reading fanficton and something happens to him I would curse the person that hurt him because in that story they did do that to Naruto and it did hurt him. And this world is a terrible place sometimes. I have a right to curse the world and most of its people for what it does to people and I have a right to curse Konoah. Sorry I had to get it out of my system and the story is great and you seem to be cool I'm just a nobody who is to sensitive for her own good. Sorry
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »