Reviews for Naruto: Alone
D chapter 4 . 5/29
I watched the 'shoes' video, what the actual shit. I think I've been scarred for life...
Oh shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Its to funny because I can see that happening. Naruto would drink a power drink and go temporally insane.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH It hurts.
KakaNaru Fangirl chapter 13 . 4/25
Wow, I love your story. You seem to be doing everything right. And your pairings are fine, in truth I don't care about the pairing as long as the story line for the romance isn't to bad. I don't like NaruHina as much as I used to because I've seen it done pretty badly but I don't care to much. I really like the story line to. I like how its unique I've never read a story about Naruto living on the streets for this long at leas. And in truth I really like depressing fanfics about Naruto. So if you get to depressing it wouldn't bother me it makes Naruto stronger and a more relatable character. So I really like this fanfic and hope you come back to it. Thanks for writing and ignore the stupid flames.
But I do thinks its true that people hate what they fear. And in real life people really do get neglected or bulled. I read some things where people are complaining about the abuse stories for Naruto but first its there story second they took the neglected Naruto and put more depth in it. I'm not saying that your saying this, but people are really cruel in life just like in some of these fics and people have a right to curse the people because they love Naruto whether or not he is real doesn't matter, and in this story the people of Konoah were jerks so they had a right to curse them. They have a right to curse life and some of the people in this world because it really does happen and lots of more hurtful crap. I mean people commit suicide because of some of the things that happen in this worlds and what people do. I really like your story and I'm sorry for bring mean I just got affined by you saying that we shouldn't curse the worlds or some of the people in it because there are lots of curl people in this worlds and Naruto is real to me go ahead call be an obsessive asshole I don't care. Naruto and the Naruto universe helped me a lot and when I'm reading fanficton and something happens to him I would curse the person that hurt him because in that story they did do that to Naruto and it did hurt him. And this world is a terrible place sometimes. I have a right to curse the world and most of its people for what it does to people and I have a right to curse Konoah. Sorry I had to get it out of my system and the story is great and you seem to be cool I'm just a nobody who is to sensitive for her own good. Sorry
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the omakes, the omakes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
so funny
I really like this so far. I never really read something like this for Naruto so thanks. And to be a dictionary, Did you know that in Japanese mythology there is a Kami for everything. Like everything that's exists has a kami for it, even families. And kami can also be used as a word for the force of the gods/kamis. I read this in a non-fiction book so it should be close to accurate and I know this is probably useless info but I found it interesting and since you mentioned kami I thought I might as well. Anyway thank for writing, its really good,
Battlesny chapter 13 . 4/8
yea, kill the cardboard box guy! :)
Battlesny chapter 3 . 4/8
for anyone too young to know 'the laws of war', no attacks are too low... even there.
Naruto being 6 years old and all 6 year olds thinking everything's funny is one point not two. the 2nd part only tells why the first qualifies as a point.
Onikai Yoko chapter 1 . 3/7
Nice chapter. But here's my complaint

SARUTOBI-SAMA! YOU DUMBASS! THE FIVE GREAT VILLAGES ARE A FUCKING DICTATORSHIP! THE COUNCIL IS THERE TO ADVISE! NOT RUN THE PLACE! THAT'S YOUR JOB YA OLD FUCKER! WHEN DID THE KAMI NO SHINOBI/PROFESSOR LOSE HIS CAJONES TO A BUNCH OF YOUNG CHIMPS! PUT YOUR FOOT OWN OLD MAN BEFORE MY FOOT GOES RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!

Rant over. Thank you.
jayyfallen chapter 8 . 2/10
u used dragon ball refrence! ITS OVER 9.000!
I have decided to quit reading this fic. This is one of the many fics with an insanely weak Naruto with no romance whatsoever. Your writing was good, but you made Naruto even weaker than in canon! Try not to make the MC so weak next time you write a fanfic.
emmacat1234 chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
You are probably the most long winded author ever. You managed to write 191,000 words before even the chunin exams. Goddamn. The concept is awesome. Unique, different, and interesting. But you dragged it and dragged it and DRAAAAAAGGED IT. So many freaking words with so little actual movement of plot. To put this into context, this story is almost the exact length of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Do you know how much JK Rowling got done in those 190000 words? At least 20x what you got done.

You probably wrote at least 30000 words of authors notes (I'm being honest with you: NO ONE READS THEM. It's a fibbing of word count), review responses (Annoys the hell out of me and also screws the words count. There's a button to reply to reviews. Nobody cares except for that one single person you're responding to and even then they'd probably prefer a one on one interaction.), and omakes (the only thing that actually had a moving plot in this entire mass of nonsense)

While your efforts were admirable, the output was quite honestly a total waste of effort. If you had properly moved the plot along, this story would have been great.
cutestar39 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
yo omake are mad funny
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
HAHAHAAAA! oh god that is something I HAVE to get a picture of, ohhh my sides hurt, itachi losing his pants was brilliant! P.S. sarutobi is the sandaimes last name his first name is hiruzen.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »