Reviews for Naruto: Alone
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
In chapter one I think it's best for him to live because if he dies the kyuubi no kitsune would be released and then they would have to deal it in someone again and then that child would be hated then the counsel would order to kill that child causing the entire thing to repeat so I think it would be best for him to live because the uzimake(sorry if I misspelled that) live long lives so resealing wouldn't have to happen nearly as much ...I rest my case
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Go Naruto!
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Meh, I prefer canon Itachi. Not only is his loyalty one of my favorite attributes, but he is like the boogeyman of their world. Oh, and awesome for killing the Uchiha. I mean, seriously, fans just hated those people even just using Sasuke as a standard (which turned out to be a pretty accurate measurement). So much so that when the manga was revealed that Itachi had killed his clan, he became highly popular simply for doing that.
kyuubijyuubi12 chapter 23 . 4/10/2016
More? Please?
wickedlovely101 chapter 13 . 2/17/2016
why is it always russian? why can't it be turkish or something?
wickedlovely101 chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
this sort of reminds me of aladdin.
Ellen chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I didn't read all of it, but what I read wasn't too shabby. You seems to got some talent. Hope you've continued writing.
mds777 chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Was that you in the omake who blasted the snowman? O_o
jupimako chapter 23 . 6/20/2015
That was entertaining.
D chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
I watched the 'shoes' video, what the actual shit. I think I've been scarred for life...
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
Oh shit.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Its to funny because I can see that happening. Naruto would drink a power drink and go temporally insane.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH It hurts.
KakaNaru Fangirl chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
Wow, I love your story. You seem to be doing everything right. And your pairings are fine, in truth I don't care about the pairing as long as the story line for the romance isn't to bad. I don't like NaruHina as much as I used to because I've seen it done pretty badly but I don't care to much. I really like the story line to. I like how its unique I've never read a story about Naruto living on the streets for this long at leas. And in truth I really like depressing fanfics about Naruto. So if you get to depressing it wouldn't bother me it makes Naruto stronger and a more relatable character. So I really like this fanfic and hope you come back to it. Thanks for writing and ignore the stupid flames.
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »