Reviews for More Than A Feeling
Guest chapter 41 . 12/11/2012
Wh...what? Why?
VeronicaKing12321 chapter 37 . 12/11/2012
Bravo on alluding to Billy Schneider! That made me chuckle, nobody ever does that.
Eachya'96 chapter 42 . 1/16/2011
Hi! I absolutely loved this story! The plot was so real and you truly brought the characters to life. The way you expressed everyone's own story and emotions was raw and so realistic. I actually cried at some points, laughed at others, and felt the pain and joy at each moment. The story was wonderful and I never lost interest for a second. It's so sad that it's over :'( Annie and Robbie's relationship reminds me a lot of one I had experienced (with a hockey player lol) minus the sex, pregnancy, drunkenness, and child at the end as I'm not that old yet haha. It was a beautifully written story and I can't wait to read more from you!
Skyler1510 chapter 42 . 3/6/2010
im so confused is kevin macs kid ? please message me the answer and it was a great story by the way
Iheartobama chapter 42 . 7/7/2009
great ending to a great story!
vaughnloveralwaysandforev chapter 42 . 7/7/2009
That was an awesome ending. I'm so glad you finally were able to post. (My chapter is still in the works but almost done.) Anyway, I loved it! Annie being a flight attendant is just perfect, lol. And I liked how you ended it without Robbie and Annie being together, but the possibility there for them. Oh yeah, and it was typical Annie to just buy the house on a whim like that. Great job!

I really hope you have time for that new story too!
meadow567 chapter 42 . 7/6/2009
Full circle.
vaughnloveralwaysandforev chapter 41 . 1/21/2009
Great chapter! Although I'm sad Annie and Mac said their good-byes and it was like a bittersweet end for them, I really liked the chapter. And I loved when Annie and Mac had their snowball fight. I couldn't help laughing because picturing them making a scene was funny.

I can't believe your story is almost over though! I think I'm more upset about that than Annie and Mac breaking up, lol. All good things come to an end though. :) I can't wait for the last chapter!
IheartObama chapter 41 . 1/20/2009
Absolutely great. I loved it! It was sad but really good. I can't wait to see how it ends!
meadow567 chapter 41 . 1/19/2009
Rizzo and Annie could end up together. *shakes head* Wonder what will happen.
iheartobama chapter 40 . 11/17/2008
drunk part greatest scene ever !

keep up the good work
meadow567 chapter 40 . 11/16/2008
Good chapter.
vaughnloveralwaysandforev chapter 40 . 11/16/2008
That was hilarious! You had me laughing almost the entire time. The whole thing with drunk Robbie and Annie was funny, and I loved when she threw him out the next morning. I think my favorite line in the chapter was when Annie said that up and out were both prepositions and like the same thing - "they're easily confusable" lol!

Great chatper and I can't wait for more. I'm glad your computer's fixed.
rejazzz chapter 39 . 11/6/2008
First off, I loved all the chapters and I'm finally all caught up. This last chapter made me sad, I love Annie and Mac together. I thought they were so cute but I hope that the last of it. I did enjoy the chapters very much and I'm so sorry about your cousin. I hope you update soon and can't wait for more!
iheartobama chapter 39 . 10/10/2008
wow! awesome job! i haven't read this in a while. they have to get back together. annie is just being her usual self right now. once she misses robbie, they'll get back together. she changes her mind all the time, it gets annoying at times