Reviews for Family Issue
misssocrates chapter 3 . 4/11
awesome imagery about the zygote. its almost spooky how patterned and complex nature is at microscopic levels
NarutosBrat chapter 36 . 2/24
Why do I get the feeling that Hermione is going to end up with Baxter or the new and improved McClaggan?
NarutosBrat chapter 34 . 2/24
That's different. Rather than a love potion, she used a potion that would make him more open to accepting the nookie she was freely offering him.
NarutosBrat chapter 33 . 2/24
Wait, wouldn't it be four ladies, since Belle was eating for two as well?

Wow, McClaggan is good with the organizationals. Man, I could certainly use someone like that.

Well, it's going to be interesting seeing how things with the Weasleys and Hermione goes.
NarutosBrat chapter 27 . 2/23
Great, between how she looked in the movies, and the new change to her hair, now every time Bellatrix is mentioned, I'm going to picture an adult version of Princess Merida.

Also, I'm very jealous of the fact that Harry can touch his nose with his tongue.
NarutosBrat chapter 25 . 2/23
Really, even greater than Sun Tzu?
NarutosBrat chapter 18 . 2/22
For some reason, I pictured someone saying, "I don't get it." Like Michaelangelo in that scene from one of the movies in the original Ninja Turtles trilogy.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 2/14
! damnit, this story is really interesting, but seriously I cant stand it when people type accents, honestly, its a very common pet peeve, why intentionally ward of readers?
ronanprime chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
Love this story, however I disagree with you last comment in the a/n. Sun Tzu should hold that title.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Um interesting
Terry Fauks chapter 39 . 8/22/2014
Firstly, I just sat down and read your story in one sitting, you captured my attention and kept me interested for 5 hours, congratulations to you sir! It's not many an author that can do that. Secondly, you mentioned that you were/ are a teacher at some point, the A/N's have blurred together, and I wanted you to know that you've gained points with me for that, I also wanted to place a guess on which subject/s you taught/teach; some kind of science, i'm leaning towards physics, or possibly Civics/Economics. Thirdly and finally, I wanted to thank you for an entertaining read and for the ideas you've given me for my own work, ideas are a wonderful and terrible thing, they're powerful and good ones are precious, so thank you.
Llew Thomas chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
For the ones unlike myself who have no military background think Cpl Klinger from the show MASH. I only have a short 4 year stint in the U.S.M.C. but I also believe that the Term "Dog Robber" goes back way beyond that movie I can not tell you why.
Lunaris-wind chapter 39 . 4/5/2014
The end seemed to happen in a mad rush, especially the parts with Hermione. The training segments were a little dry as well. It was a fun read however, so thanks for writing it.
soarath chapter 39 . 3/20/2014
okay im going to be honest here when this fic started i assumed it was going to be a bella harry fic only and it was awesome dont get me wrong but shit man 5 women is nuts you know how much stamina you would need? fuck man they would ride you dry everything fighting wize seemed simple and easygoing i enjoyed the read overall and it was pretty decent awesome work
Farahon chapter 39 . 3/18/2014
Oo my god I loved your story! Finished the whole of it in less than 4hours! I still got goose bumps from it! Thank you for writing it xD