Reviews for Family Issue
carbonfox chapter 39 . 8/16
I saw a lot of bad reviews on this story but decided to read it anyway, gotta say I'm glad I did, overall good story
Fuze chapter 5 . 8/13
In most literature, the author would mention at the first character description that the character talked with a certain accent. Instead of stubbornly typing everything the character says in a manner that makes the character sound like fucking Jayden Smith from After Earth (ie. A retard)
A literal thumbs down.
The Third Son chapter 5 . 4/17
The way that you've written the dialogues has made it almost illegible. Pity. I was beginning to like this story.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 39 . 4/8
I quite liked it
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/24
I just stumbled upon your story again and had this flashback to why I never finished this story.
point being. your "Sah yes Sah" was the reason.
Now, i know im very picky, but perhaps you should think about picky people while writing your next story? Im just saying why mess with what works? like Sir, yes sir.
Valiryo chapter 13 . 2/21
loving the story but... that accent is starting to get on my nerves!
Gacsam chapter 5 . 2/16
I've lived in Yorkshire for about 8 years... The "Brit" accent sounds more like a Scot's than a Brit's
Balthanon chapter 9 . 1/29
Interesting idea and fairly well written so far. I'll admit I've been skimming the boot camp style training though- military culture just doesn't interest me at all, so it would need to be truly exceptional writing to catch my attention.
a.vago chapter 39 . 12/27/2015
I like this story - thanks for spending quality time on writing and sharing it with Us!

I like to story line generally - I like that the hero gets the girls, all of them - a quite well written Bella is really nice bonus! The interesting (and not skipped) training time makes this story unique!
I like the short comments, explanations of the author at the ends of the chapters - being someone from a different culture than Anglo-Saxon (or not being such a big Harry Potter fan or ...): it is also an appreciated extra!

Sadly some events some events dragged too long or too short for My expectation.
Some characters left bad aftertaste...
BUT I guess, it is just Me!

Good story - reading it was real fun! Thanks a lot for it!
The Astartes chapter 39 . 12/24/2015
This was an amazing read. I loved all the nods to military SOPs, and TTPs. As a vet myself I always enjoy seeing accurate refrences. The ambushes were excellent. I was an Infantryman. Ft. Benning was fun some days, other days just hurt. Polk was worse. I hope you write more. I would love to see your take on a Lunar Harmony story.
ExRevolution chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
I apologize for the rudeness of my previous review, still love how this is going!
ExRevolution chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
I know you explained why it was sah but for goodness sake is that fucking annoying... Sorry... But was putting in accents really necessary? Not that you should change it but still holy crap, if this wasn't a good story, I'd have quit already
TeganCappa chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
Dropped.
TeganCappa chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
Good god get to the point already.