Reviews for Family Issue
Jasmine352 chapter 8 . 4/15
Yep I had my sisters pregnancy symptoms it was not pretty.
Sally Rand
LOL Bubble dance

Rabbis are taught ... to kill animals kosher
um no. A kosher butcher is taught this, not rabbis specificially
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/21
One of the better smutty, HP fanfics. Doesn't linger too long on the usual pitfalls and Harry's insane powerups are mostly limited to command genius-ery.

Alas, it's also another example of why authors should NEVER attempt to write accents. ;)
Niknakkitkat chapter 39 . 3/8
this is so good i love it
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
What is this? My bio class?
wierdscience13 chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
Damn that is irritating, why not just write Sir

How come the auror recruits didn't recognise Harry even though the wizarding community is so small and he has been plastered all over the national newspaper for years.

How is Harry so blind he doesn't recognise Bellatrix straight away

I think I'll give the rest a miss
carbonfox chapter 39 . 8/16/2016
I saw a lot of bad reviews on this story but decided to read it anyway, gotta say I'm glad I did, overall good story
Fuze chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
In most literature, the author would mention at the first character description that the character talked with a certain accent. Instead of stubbornly typing everything the character says in a manner that makes the character sound like fucking Jayden Smith from After Earth (ie. A retard)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/10/2016
A literal thumbs down.
The Third Son chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
The way that you've written the dialogues has made it almost illegible. Pity. I was beginning to like this story.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 39 . 4/8/2016
I quite liked it
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I just stumbled upon your story again and had this flashback to why I never finished this story.
point being. your "Sah yes Sah" was the reason.
Now, i know im very picky, but perhaps you should think about picky people while writing your next story? Im just saying why mess with what works? like Sir, yes sir.
Valiryo chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
loving the story but... that accent is starting to get on my nerves!
Gacsam chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
I've lived in Yorkshire for about 8 years... The "Brit" accent sounds more like a Scot's than a Brit's
Balthanon chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Interesting idea and fairly well written so far. I'll admit I've been skimming the boot camp style training though- military culture just doesn't interest me at all, so it would need to be truly exceptional writing to catch my attention.