Reviews for Only Second Best
Lyson chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I must admit, while I've always viewed Tala and Boris's relationship as a really cruel father and bastard son sort of idea, this was actually an entertaining read.

Tala is so the man :3

-Lyson
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
yuck, old men r gross... shouldn't this be in the M's?
Ilja chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hello,

I really loved this fic and I think you showed brooklyns character and the relationship to Boris very well!

But i felt very sorry for brooklyn, when he found out that Boris not truely loved him :( but still that makes it so facinating!

But even when this fic is quite old, i wished you could write more because it was just great! I love your style of writing!

And your fic inspired me so much that i drew a doujin page even when its not so good and my irst time :) but i liked it so much!

(when you want to see it

AlleraLunar./art/Beyblade-doujin-site-119903268 )
Quarry chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
although i normally am really not a fan of big angst, like with the 'colour of envy' i really liked reading the story from Brooklyn's POV because it made him seem real and there like he had feelings and i thought it was just a really good why to write. i thought the whole Boris thing was so cruel but so painfully believable and i just felt so sorry for Brooklyn. it was truly amazing.
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
A certainly interesting and intruiging fanfiction you've written here. I feel a bit sorry for Brooklyn though I'm not very fond of how Tala was being all mean to Boris. The pairing was certainly a first for me but certainly...different and interesting, so to speak.
nichola chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That was great!The best Boris/? fic I've red in a long time.

Thanks for posting it.
GabZ chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
i loved it! i can't beileve i find this now! u.u you hid this story from me XDD I SO LOVE TALA! poor Brooklyn, but he's riht, next to Tala, he es only second best :P
Mel chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
a really good original fic
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
wow, I love this so much! Brooklyn and Tala are my two favourites... i think I like Tala more now!
Thegoldenlock chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
that was so sad.. poor him! I never liked Boris so it was kind of gross.. but youre writing good. XD and Tala... I wish he could just punch him.. anyway... good work
Lilliputian chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh, that's gold. Absolute brilliance. Very cleverly done, especially with the noticeable similarities between Brooklyn and Tala. Although, it makes me a bit "Euurgh". Mainly because it has Boris in it.

Still, fantastic story. I look forward to more one-shots in the future.
TheGoldenAppleofAsgard chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
*cackles* Damn right he's second best to Tala...I was expecting Kai to be honest until he sneered at his name...I loved this...thank you once again for an awe inspiring read...
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
wow..poor brooklyn..i really cant imagine boris begging tala to let him touch him though...and brooklyn thought bryan was insane? that was hilarious!
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aww, my poor Brooklyn. I don't know how I felt about Boris in this, usually when people pair Boris up with someone it frightens me, but I actually didn't mind with your story. And Tala, holy shyzer, I find it amusing how he humilitated Boris and Boris just let him. I love Brooklyn's reactions to everything though, he's so oblivious, it's exactly as I imagine him doing. Lol, and Bryan, what a mouth on that boy. Anyways, thumbs-up for randomness, as weird as the pairings are, it was pretty awesome.
Neena14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
uhh...confused...?

umm...yeah..highly confused

i am highly as in HIGHLY disappointed on the fact that u ve completed the color of envy

cuz its hard to get brooklyn's fic n sum able writer had finally written sumthing great...well not a very pleasing choice really

it wud hav bin better if u had continued

as for this fic...

...no comments

(n no offence)

me: just a meek reader who blurts out honestly

but seriously; no comments ladya...