Reviews for Me and My Kinumph
No Name chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Liked it, although still prefer the last two over this. They read more like an actual diary, like something a person (even a person as...interesting as this Ginny) would write on paper.

But not to be discouraged, this is still fantastic. Are you going to finish this? For your loyal readers, who are just beside themselves in the suspense, who are most likely chewing their fingernails to dust in anticipation and all they can dream about is who will win the fight and what will Ginny wear to the occasion? Even though you've probably stopped writing HP fics and may not even read the reviews, we loyal readers will remember this diary and always wonder to ourselves, what is a kinumph?
hpfan chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
well NOW youre not forgiven! you havent updated in a year!
riegert8 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
This seem like an Interesting story, I admit I thought that it was going to be Harry/Ginny paired Ginny is messing with so many boys I don't think it going Harry/Ginny anymore, I could be wrong but I won't know till there a new chapter.
Kirstin chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
I positively love this story and all the ones that relate to it.

I also think they are driving me mad because: I now have a sudden craving for pudding, I would like to dance or do a one women kick-line, and I can't stop thinking about kinumphs! What r they? R they furry or sticky like baby Jesus! What does baby Jesus have anything to do with anything!

I would like to add that I am rather confused but have deside to just roll with it!

Crazy Smiles,:D : :p

Kirstin
vixen519 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Your forgiven with the tight pants Harry -swoon- ! I swear your chapters are getting more and more hilarious.

~Vixen519
Artemis Bloodshadow chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
I suppose I can forgive you... This once. Don't let it happen again! ;p

So... Gin wanted to disband her crumbly-catchers, eh? I imagine that would be difficult...and painful...and unfortunate...and... Well, you get the idea. XD I'm glad Luna has talked her out of her plan.

And the wand fight hasn't taken place yet? How you torture me so! *whine* But I suppose that Gin needs the extra chapter so that she can look smashing! ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Artemis
Treehugger1427 chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
yay. i really like this story. i'm glad you updated i hope so update really soon.
callmeGreen-Eyes chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
FINALLY.

you are slightly forgiven because this chapter made me giggle a lot. but not totally because it took FOREVER. seriously, when did you last update? more often, please!
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
Oh Weasel. You are amazing. This just made my crappy week ten times better. Thanks for the comic relief, love.

I hope you update again soon. . .as in sooner than a year or two. Haha.

Love much always!

Serpent
Morphox chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
No! Please continue! I want to know what happens between harry and ginny!...and andy! :D

Aw! Out of the 3 stories \I've read i would have to say that your first one is my fav, and then you second and then this one! All hilariously funny though! ]

Morphox

-UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :D

X
flamethrower-of-insanity chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hi hi. Marie and Puppy here. . You made Puppy's brain explode from all the cracky-ness that is your Ginny. When are you updating, by the way?

love love!
Cottonpaw chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Love the story, it's HILARIOUS! You MUST continue!

~Cottonpaw
LovesReading2 chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
so very funny... hee hee hee, still laughing
Here But Not For Long chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Oh, goodness. You simply must update. Preferably when I don't have to be super sneaky in the middle of the night to get on the computer. *laughs nervously* Er... Yes, I must go now. Ta ta for now, update soon!
cravingpassion chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
You know what frustrates me? The fact that: a. The snogging isn't very descriptive. And I need just a tiny bit of smut in a story. Just a tiny bit.

b. It's a little out of character

c. the whole baby jesus thing, I think, has pretty much stopped being funny. So it can stop now.

But don't forget I love it. And would like an update.