Reviews for Orange Chocolate
FieldsofAsphodel chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This was a good story but Tracey has black hair, not green.
blkdg9 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This was a really sweet and cute one-shot _

Like others have said, I like how you addressed Kasumi's feelings for Satoshi instead of just ignoring it. Just enough details to get the point across and paint the scene without overdoing it. I cracked up with Kenji's concern about trying Kasumi's homemade chocolate, too funny! I'm really glad I found this fic of yours, well done! *applauds*
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I read this a while back, and although I'm not a serious poke-fan, I felt like I could understand what was going on. I like that you addressed Misty's feelings towards Ash. The stories where that is ignored and suddenly she likes this random guy take the easy way out, and the way you wrote it was very believable. And the description of the towns, and the scenery...it was really explicit in my head, and made me want to move to a nice country town...lol i'm rambling...but what i'm getting at is that this was charming. )
uncutetomboy chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Oh, wow; I was just doing a random search on Orangeshipping fics and this one came up and, I hafta say, this is really well-done! You've got a ton of description which is what makes a story good; description is the key to a great story!

I loved this fic! It was uber sweet (literally; chocolate! yummy!lol) and featured Misty and Tracey, two of my fave Pokemon characters. They don't get the spotlight they deserve in the shows anymore...

Anywayz, I liked how you showed subtle differences between Misty's crush on Ash (we all know she has one!) and her love, per say, for Tracey; it definately makes it less confusing and the slow change in their(Misty and Tracey's, I mean) attitudes towards eachother definately made this fic stand out.

Happy Easter,