Reviews for Cupid Cards: Trapped
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
They preferred to know each other as "ex-enemies." Exactly how I would describe their relationship post DH :D

This story was rather sweet :)
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Aww!
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Awww, this is so sweet! :)
ever afters chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
how cute :)
Yeasayer chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
"And that is how Draco and Hermione came to be joined, and I don't mean just by a conjunction." HAHAHHAHAHA! That made me laugh so hard. You're silly.
RedBear5 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Speaking as a chorus, for any length of time, is distracting and takes away from the story. If the first bit was cut down by two thirds, starting the same from "And it was." the story would be much better.

The humorous situation is engaging.

tks

Red Bear
aband0n-ship chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
AMAZING, BRILLIANT, AND CREATIVE story! probably my new favorite, due to the incredible storyline and the fact that it is VERY well written. i love how you tied up the "joined by a conjuction" at the end-at the beginning, i was just like "ok then..." but at the end i was like "THATS BRILLIANT OMG" so GREAT JOB! i LOVED it. you have noooo idea3
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
loved this story thank you
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wonderful story, and very well written.
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
oh gods it was so FLUFFY I WAS SQUEALING. )) Good story! :D
HeyyBabyy chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wuthering Heights is a craptastic book, no offense.

Cute fanfic though! )
cyberdag chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
A very enjoyable, witty piece - it was well constructed, with a good flow, and I loved the way you tied the beginning and end together.

Thanks for sharing this!
vkedvsle chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I noticed on your profile that you spoke about a reveiwer who claimed you stole the plot line for this story. While I do not think you stole the plotline as you seem to be an imaginative individual, I do remember reading another story similar to this(can't recall the name). It was a DM/HR fic and they also were holiday haters who had to run away from a valentines day mob but I recall they directly went to Malfoy Manor because of it's apparation wards or something. I think that your version was much better if it helps any but unfortunatly they are similar.

I don't know if the situation has already been solved or if the other story was a copy of yours but I like to help when I can so hopefully this...helps.
zzzooe chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Haah, this is awesome! (:
Ambersunshine chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
lovely! i love your plot and writing style!:)