Reviews for Always
SevenZseveNTYA chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh..my..gosh...that was so sad!and romantic, but mostly sad!Good job!
Neptune's Mask chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I don't know if you still get e-mails letting you know someone's reviewed, but I had to. This was so sad. I cried, still am a bit actually. This was also a contrast to most everything else I've read of yours, but well written all the same, though I was not happy to see Haruka die. Anyways, short, but poignant, and I hope sometime you write again. Ja!~Neptune's Mask
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Good fic!
Cassidy Peterson chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
*cries, shamelessly kidnaps you and drags you to her stories, then cries some more while making you review her stuff*
Nardaviel chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
That's really good, just like the other one! If you want to know my feelings about this one, just look at my review of the one from Michiru's POV.
Nataku3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
This is like a letter to someone after your dead but it was sad but it kept u wanting to read more not like there was much to read and yes it was sad :'(
Kitty Calnan chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
*sob* Wah! *breaks down and cries*
Yasuko Stari chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Beautiful! Wonderful 'sequel'. Keep up the good work!
Sailor Star Jupichan chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
I THOUGHT I SAID QUIT MAKING ME CRY! WAAAAAH! -P
Bienebiene chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Hi Cloud!

Das ist ja eine ur traurige Geschichte *heul*. Aber echt gut geschrieben.

Ich frag mich, wie man nur auf sowas kommen kann? Naja, vielleicht schreibst du ja auch mal was lustiges!

Mfg, Bienebiene!
Kamenoko chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
A decent shortfic. Would have been nice to break up Haruka's stream of conciousness into bite sized pieces, but the writing's nice
Child of Night who is still too damn lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I looooove this! I think you should write another (o.o;;) sequel...just something like what life is like for the rest of the senshi and what happens to Michiru..and if you make her take another lover I shall fill up your flame-thrower with LOTS of flames. Okies? _ Ja ne! .Sara-neko.
Lourdie chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
A well written story like the other one.