Reviews for Last Days
pandora1225 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
i liked your story, their little talk it was interesting. you should write some more, you have talent.
katarafan chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
kum that was a little confusing that story no offense or anything but i just thought id tell you to make it a bit more clear and write way more ;)
Opaul chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I liked it t'was very sweet.
Cra-z4Avatar chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I liked it. It was warm and interesting. I'm a Kataang fan, because that just seems the most likely, especially since the Season 2 episode 'The Avatar and the Fire Lord.' Anyway, I thought it was pretty good. Better than most of the other junk people put on here with no real value
Ms. Maria and Ms. Kiera chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Good I liked it!
smc1214 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I really enjoyed it! I never thought about it like that, but later on, he must still be scared, even after the war is over. I like how you go deep into their feelings. Awesome oneshot!
Debbie-BP chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Oh! Nice story!

Kataang rules 4ever!
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Wow that was really good! I can possibly see how this was forced! :O
Ataraia chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This is so beautifully written, especially the ending. You portrayed Aang's emotions wonderfully, and Katara's words of comfort feel like they could be said in an episode. Great work, and beautifully written!
UNDER-CITY WALLS chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
For something that was forced, you did a relly good job of this. I know that this was forced, but it might do you some good to make this not a oneshot, even if you need to change the title
Princess Yue chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Finally! I've been waiting almost an entire day to read this story - was having problems yesterday and I couldn't read anything and it was making me really mad. Great story, great idea, I love how you show that even with the war over, not all of the problems will be solved and Aang and the others lives will still be in danger. Great work, keep writing!
frozenheat chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Well I definately liked it, I can really imagine Aang still being affected by the war.

Another wonderful piece _
TTAvatarfan chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Oh, c'mon, it wasn't that bad. It was, in fact, really good. Can't wait to read more stuff from you!