Reviews for To be a Father
sirensbane chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Norrington and his utter out-of-his-depthness is rather adorable.
who.says.we.cant.win chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
OK...I LOVE THIS!
I have always wanted to have a perspective of the Commodore as a father, and the way you have written this story has created a seamless blend between the modern world, the Pirates world, and the AU where Will and Elizabeth are marries and everyone seems to have their happily ever after.
I really hope..later in the story your going to do a flip and make it Norrington in the modern world with Alice and Penny.
and I totally agree with you...Norrie NEVER should have died!
luneara eclipse chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
fantastic story, i really hope you update soon! :D
GoGothGirl chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
i'm confused.. did he or did he not lost a bit of his memory? And didnt James died (bless his soul) in At World's End? Dead Man's Chest was the movie where he turned into the oh-so-sexy Scruffington. And honestly, the part where Gillette shriek was by far the funniest part in the whole fic.

Please update!
GoGothGirl chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
well. he took the whole "time traveller" thing pretty in a very impressive way. i love penny and all that, but why in the world did she throw a block at him?
GoGothGirl chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
the kiss was.. unexpected. but not unwelcomed. oh, and i'm glad to see the soft side of James. But i'm worried about the whole "I remember" thing.
GoGothGirl chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
-groan-

why does every lady i've read about has issues when it comes to marrying James? Honestly! Is he THAT bad?
GoGothGirl chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
oh? attached to her already? my, my. that's a little unusual for our dear ole' Commodore, isnt it? anyway, i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
GoGothGirl chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
-snortgiggle-

Well, i cant say i didnt expect her to be the typical 'breath taking beauty that simply put our dear James in a fit of blushing'. Good to know she's normal. lol

And as for Elizabeth.. i'm glad that she had the grace to apologize. you have on idea how livid i've been towards her.
GoGothGirl chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
well, you certainly caught my attention when you mixed the "child" theme and the "time traveller" theme. i do hope you know where you're going with this.
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
"he still glanced around quickly to make sure that no one was about to witness this…"

BLAST that pride of yours, James! But then again, that lullaby was really cute. Wished i can actually HEAR him sing it tho.
Commodore Cuddles chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
I LOVE it!

Beth
lakegirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That is a pretty cute story so far, but I wouldn't have an unmarried couple sleep together. That is getting to be a cliche
l'Ciel chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
maybe mourning a character is all the more reason to let him live happily in ff-world... *winks*
XFilesIBelieve chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
I've just finished reading all 8 chapters of your story, very enjoyable plot! I love picturing Norrington taking care of Penny. Very curious to see what's going to happen next with him & Alice, keep it up!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »