Reviews for The Spirit Carries On
bookworm19065 chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
Love this story! Intresting and loveable. Ahh how I love Lyra and Will (and the books ending- best ending ever!)
Flame Ride chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Srry. Didn't get to finish. My sister's making me get off. But I really, really liked what I read so far!
Nightwingfanatic chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
so sweet lovely story
xander bastoul chapter 9 . 7/3/2008
LOL

that was funny

you have a knack for making random moments really, really funny

my favorite was "“We were so close to this world that we just popped out.” Will finished, smiling for the first time in a long time. Pan and Kirjava were also very happy, rolling and playing on the ground as their humans embraced.

"P-P-POPPED OUT? LIKE A BLOODY POP-TART?""

like a bloody pop-tart... i read that like an hour ago and im still laughing. i might die soon. if i die i'll send you the bill.
FanFicCriticX chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
WOW! I'm really impressed by your work here and in Dance! Your stories are really touching at times and seriously, i cant find anything bad about this one. It's really beautiful. If you can make another one, it'll be really great!

Lovely story,

FanFicCriticX
Aislin Zerlina Alma chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
I loved it, well writen, good story line, and very entertaining. I also loved the characters. keep up the good writing )
iness chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
LOVED IT! really, couldn't stop reading. It's well...it's flawless :)

x
Aislin Zerlina Alma chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I loved this. I couldn't stop reading.
sailorroxy chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
so lyra is niclolas?
Jailyn chapter 9 . 12/14/2007
Loved it! You should write another, becaue this one was amazing...
nalanna chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
WO!

YEAH!

I really liked this one! It was a very different twist on the "reunion" and i really loved it!

And the bit at the end about the daemons... hahaha lol. i likes it!

nalanna
Hailey chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
Not too bad really. Just one problem I feel is that Pan is a part of Lyra's soul so wouldn't he feel the longing for Will and Kirjava again and hate their life in St. Sophia? That part of Pan liking their life was really unrealistic to me. It wasn't who Pana nd Lyra was as a soul. Other than that it was quite interesting.
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
.STORY!

It was funny, it was romantic, it was perect!
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
LOVE THE ENDING! omg that was so so so adorable, I mean, it's so original, and it ends on a note of humour too, absolutely fabulous! great work! ~thumbs up~
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
WO-AH! I've read HDM once last summer, and totally fell in love with it. Ur story is brilliantly well-done, I have no clue where this is going, but i'm gonna make sure to read it ALL! I love the suspense... :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »