Reviews for Fast Forward
helloo chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
thats just genius! great work! its now 2015 and isnt it awesome that people still read this and like this story?! thanks for sharing!
Princess Jalice chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Awesome beginning. I felt sad when I saw that there were only eight chapters. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
Omg! Sasuke's retort to Kiba was freaking hilarious!
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
This story is great , its awesome...
i think an epilogue would do wonders , though i love the plot and everything about it but it somehow still feels as if, u know somthing needed for reassurence that there new future would be far better from THAT wretched one.
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
very well written , indeed
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
its awesome till now
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
well written
RoseyDevlin chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Even tho i do prefer for Sasuke and Naruto to get separated ending, kind of sad thinking that Sakura is all alone in Konoha D: But anyway i loved everything else, i actually shed some tears when Sakura lost team 7, Kakashi dead and Sasuke and Naruto are dead inside, their not the same friends she knew before, its just made me so heartbroken for her T_T (This is actually my first review)
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Omggg I love this! The last line is just so perfect! Imma go read Pause now!
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
And I'm guessing they will return to the past when they killed themselves?
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Omg I knew it! He turned evil! No wonder the summon is so scared of him!
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
I have a bad feeling... I hope future naruto isn't evil...
no.7tranquil chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
No no noooo the ending was bad..! Or should I say Naruto's decision was bad? Either way, I was left unhappy x_x I was hoping for a post-story scene.

But anyway, the story had me glued to the screen; it was wonderful! I loved it! - Of course, until I read the ending. The cherry was missing from the ice cream.
Haibara chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
I am on pins and needles reading through these chapters. Kudos to you two for making such a excellent story!
foreversleepingwillow chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
A great story. I lived it!