Reviews for Fast Forward
krystanned chapter 3 . 1/4
... Or not. Sorry.
krystanned chapter 2 . 1/4
Okaay, those chapters are undoubtedly really long. I'm stll not done yet with this chapter but I really want to say something. It just doesn't make any sense for a 12 years old Sasuke to be shoved with the fact that he raped Sakura. I mean how can you just tell a mere kid about how he raped his own teammates? He isn't even a teenager yet. If I was him, I would totally freak out and consideres it as my worst nightmare or maybe even traumatized. Also let's not talk about how a 12 years old Sasuke was suddenly having all these mature mentality to face all the problems happening there. That's such a reach for me, I'm sorry. But still, I will keep reading this until the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
Wait. Am i the only one who thought that a twelve years old boy learning about him raping another girl is kind of too much? I know its for the sake of the storyline. But sasuke was just a twelve years old boy, yet he had to learn about how he was raping sakura at fifteen and having a kid with her. I wouldnt mind it if he was thrown into the future at fifteen, rather than just a twelve years old boy. This is sick.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
Really like this story. I've read about 4x now
helloo chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
thats just genius! great work! its now 2015 and isnt it awesome that people still read this and like this story?! thanks for sharing!
Princess Jalice chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Awesome beginning. I felt sad when I saw that there were only eight chapters. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
Omg! Sasuke's retort to Kiba was freaking hilarious!
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
This story is great , its awesome...
i think an epilogue would do wonders , though i love the plot and everything about it but it somehow still feels as if, u know somthing needed for reassurence that there new future would be far better from THAT wretched one.
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
very well written , indeed
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
its awesome till now
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
well written
RoseyDevlin chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Even tho i do prefer for Sasuke and Naruto to get separated ending, kind of sad thinking that Sakura is all alone in Konoha D: But anyway i loved everything else, i actually shed some tears when Sakura lost team 7, Kakashi dead and Sasuke and Naruto are dead inside, their not the same friends she knew before, its just made me so heartbroken for her T_T (This is actually my first review)
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Omggg I love this! The last line is just so perfect! Imma go read Pause now!
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
And I'm guessing they will return to the past when they killed themselves?
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Omg I knew it! He turned evil! No wonder the summon is so scared of him!