Reviews for What Is This Feeling?
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
So cute! Love it. More please.
BlissfullySortOfAnonymous chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
aww, that was really sweet! please update!
PotoPerson chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
Yay! Fluffiness! Elphaba and Fiyero rules! n_n
xxAnnaleigh chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
Stupid Galinda. Ruins everything! LOL update soon please
Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
Beautiful! :)

I absolutely love this story. You've written it so Fiyero retains a little of his... ditziness (for lack of a better word XD) and Elphaba retains her moral convictions, while still making them together incredibly sweet. :) Nice job!

-Nor
WhisperedMuse chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Aw... *Goes into a dizzy puddle on the floor* Bless Fiyero and his romanticness. So sweet. I forgive you for the lateness seeing as you saw Wicked and are still on a musical high from that ;) I wouldn't want to be the one to bring you back down to earth. After all, it's fun defying gravity isn't it? One word: fantabulous. (Don't say anything- it's a word now if it wasn't one before ;))

Kate x
TryDefyingGravity chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Aww. me likey. YOU UPDATED! *SQUEALS*

I'm going to see Wicked soon TOO! D
ManyHawks chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
ooh. cliffhangery goodness. UPDATE
PotoPerson chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Muy Bueno! Me gusta asi capitulo! Even if it was just a filler. Please update soon, cliff hangers keep me awake at night. What does AU mean?
Holding On To Heart chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
shit! cliffhanger! i really wanna know what he was gonna give her! anyway this is a great story and i hope you continue with it.

ElphabaThropp95 chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Cliffie! Please update :D
TryDefyingGravity chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Yayy, more of a good story :) it wasn't a chapter filler, i liked it :)

All you have to do now is update Notes, to completely make my day :)
WhisperedMuse chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
I'm glad it's starting to turn AU now. I like AU fics. The last paragraph was quite romantic, well it implied it was anyway. I can't wait to see what Yero planned for her!

Kate x
xxAnnaleigh chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
Ahh this is killing me its so good!

Update soon please! Aw Fiyero is so good to Elphie!
LostOzian chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
NO! Cliffhanger! What in Oz could would surprise Elphie so? TELL US! TELL US OR I WILL RENT BOQ'S AX AND GO ON RAMPAGE! We don't want me on a rampage, dearie, now do we? 0:) Oh, Oz, an adorable chapter. Will Galinda find out about Elphie and Yero cheating? Myes... Tell us! -A pathetic plea by LostOzian