Reviews for Breakdown
Future Forensic chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
awww
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Aww...

I absolutely loved this..

Way to capture Calleigh!
RyanThorpe chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
! !

That... was the best DuCaine fic i have ever read... especially loved the part where Calleigh is turning as many paper targets into confetty... that is so like her if she ever gets angry/has a breakdown... man i loved it!

You must write more! lol

Alex Eames Rox aka Calleigh Caine
Adorelo chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Gosh girl. I'm not even a HC fan and I was touched! Keep writing, and don't stop. Any chance you could magically slip into the EC fan base? We need more witers, and you're very good:) No? Not even after the end of season 5? :(:(:(

Love

Jodie

x
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Great job with this.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
E thanks for writing this- you have NO IDEA how i search the internet looking for good H&C fics- I LOVE Lonely Roads(our site) but still I love finding some on other sites too-
Hcrazy chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Hey Belle,

I Just LOVED this, it was Awesome. I could really see it happening and I wish TPTB could see it too.

I would love to see Horatio comfort Calleigh on the show. Aw,

I'm smiling all goofy again!

Nice Job!
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
that was awesome

great writing

write more H/C fics
Crashxin2xMe chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
i have to say, though they were all a little out of character ... it was well written! it was believable even though they were ooc. so i have to say kudo's for you! lol nice job. cant wait to see more from you.

;) Crashxin2xMe
xyber116 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Sweet fic.
whitewolf1559 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This was awesome! It was so sweet!
ath3ns chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
;p..!that was pretty go0d!..nice!;p
bookwrangler chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Sigh. That was so nice. And so what I needed today. Thank you.
Sarabear08 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aww yes that should of happend

kasey
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I loved it, I havent seen this episode, season 5 just started in mexico last week but I have read about it, you did a wonderful job, great one Belle!