Reviews for Ascension to Kitsune
Sorasdream chapter 2 . 4/2
Poor Naruto...damn the villagers are crazy psycho's eh?

Sounds interesting so far!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 8 . 3/19
Update! And put some slash in this!
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 3/1
PLEASE ADD MORE! I'm HOOKED! Its really AWESOME!
dragonflygoddess77 chapter 2 . 2/21
for the one who said he was using the word wrong, slave is the last definition just to let you know! keep up the excellent work GouberMan —noun

(in the feudal system) a person granted the use of land, in return for rendering homage, fealty, and usually military service or its equivalent to a lord or other superior; feudal tenant.
a person holding some similar relation to a superior; a subject, subordinate, follower, or retainer.
a servant or slave.
fireclaw239 chapter 8 . 2/19
YAY! i can't wait until the next update.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 2 . 2/16
well, the punctuation is pretty bad.. but it's your first story and grammar is something that gets better with time and dedication. still waiting to see where this goes.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 2/16
i'm always little skeptic when it comes to AU stories. i've read lot of excellent ones, but it's still there. especially when there are gods and such involved. well, just gotta wait and see where this goes. one of my favorite stories of all time is 95% AU.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 2/14
Im gonna write abit for your AN(on author page). Manga Naruto is mainly about Sasuke because Sasuke is the ONLY japanese character , yep thats pure favoritism and patriotism. Uchiha are probably the only pure japanese clan and author LOVES THEM. Naruto is so european-looking that japanese auditory can't really connect with him. Also the idea of revenge is much easier to understand than the idea of SAVING and CHANGING the World. So stupid teenagers are drawn to Sasuke.
RandomWriter21 chapter 8 . 2/13
Had to review saying how awesome this story is. Take your time, I can wait.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
wow it has been a little over a year since the last update. when will you post the next chapter? I really want to know what will happen next. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Uzu-Kaze-1032 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
I have noticed a reoccuring mistake with the use of the word vassal. A vassal is a slave or servant. The word you want to use is vessel. Other than that it is a great story.
Yulisa chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
D: I thought you said the new chapter would be out in a few days!
Drcoessa chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Good story so far, hope you continue this story, and bash sasugay some too, please?
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Good story so far. Pairings is two : kyuubi's sis & hinata.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Good story so far. Keep on bashing sasugay.