Reviews for Listen To Our Story
SayuXx chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Guess,its a little late for a review but I think this is one of the best lemons Ive ever read -

Just wanted you to know ;-)

Matt chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I have read alot of your work, and it is very good. Apparently you speciality is sex scenes. Thats not bad because you use alot of imagery to make the reader see the image. So keep working and mabye try to put some imagery into the basic story line, not too much though, ever read one of those? it takes 3 minutes to read about him leaving his front door. lol :)

Have fun with your writing, which I am pretty sure you do, because you write so much.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
. :)
theULtimateAurrikuFAn chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
hmm... i dont what to say

WOW seems like the more appropriate phrase but WOW ok im gonna get the point that was hott and just WOW.

Ps: Great story lol tidus talking to himself we all know who he was talking to ~.
cal-ipanda23 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
auron is dead. just wanted to remind you guys.
marliseyna chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That...was just great.I think that's all I need to say ;)
Drachegirl14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Wow, well it wasn't what I expected . . . . It was better. _ Thank you so much for writing this for me, I really, really, really loved it, I went back and re-read about ten times cause it was so good, okay thanks

P.S. I rely liked it. (hands Jaymo Masamune and AUron plushie) Here you go!
telcontarian chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
GAH! OMG THAT WAS THE BEST EVER! My bezzie wisely commented that the only time I am quiet is when I am reading lemons. *Quickly adds your new stories to favourites* Gah, is this going to be a multi-fic? I hope it will be. That would be so cool! I really loved how you set up the situation together. DAMN THAT HOT HORNY BASTARD THAT IS AUEON! I wish I was Rikku so badly!

Please update your stories soon!

Happy Valentine's!