Reviews for Diatomic
beautyfan0102 chapter 1 . 1/3
Pretty excellent story it was cute.
beauty12 chapter 1 . 1/1
Pretty cute story it was good Happy New Year.
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story really liked it.
anemix chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is really sweet, quite a bit like the other longer revelation fics, though in its shortness, it's so much sweeter. I really liked it, with its fragments of times.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
adptt12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i love this story i have read it 4 times
clurr chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
i really liked your story. in case you ever feel the need to go back and fix this.. at the very end you say tell Jason who his real father is aka clark/superman and then you say Lois doesn't know if she and clark will be able to have kids because he's an alien. just thought i'd let you know. otherwise, it was real good.
My-Friend-KITT chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
NICE!

I loved it!

Very Good!
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
good story.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
It's funny how LL discovered CK is actually Superman by the postcards his Mom had sent in his stead. I like how original that is. I love how LL finally seized the moment and had CK do the same. Their lives are complicated and far from perfect but you chose to simply bring them together. Which is how I think things should be. Thanks! Great job.
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I don't know how I missed this story wow
Jord-El chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Loved it!

An amazingly, and beautifully written story.
rhapsody-child-of-the-sky chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
wow that was wonderful
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Absolute love for this fic!
Vgerland chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Aw, I really liked this.

We are having a game over at The Planet Fan Fiction called Who's the Author. A couple quotes were posted from this story. None of us could guess it. A couple could remember it but it was so long ago that they read it that they couldn't remember the name or author.

ANYWAY, I am so glad I followed the link and read it now. I love the ending. :) Poor Richard but hey, L&C belong together. ;)
Rhea Jediknight chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I love this part:

"Clark," she whispers. "This is where you live."

His arches an eyebrow, brushing her hair out of her eyes. "And not, I might point out, where you live. How did you get in here?"

Although, the whole scene here is great. I'd love to see you write another Superman story.