Reviews for The ultimate battle: Draco Malfoy vs Harry Potter
myotherothergirl chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
OMG hahahaha i was cracking up so much. I hope you finish this someday! So hilarious! I want to find out what room harry winds up in! :D
P. Cythera chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
lol. peas :P good work!
ManhattanWitch chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
oh, please continue this! i love it and keep re-reading it, and it gets (Kinda, not really, okay maybe) boring after the twentyth time. Besides, all the free time i have during the day due to crappy schedules that should be used to write my own stories likes it when i read other peoples! common, you can't ignore a plea like that.

MannyWitch
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
So... is this story actually still TBC? Because that would be pretty awesome. It might just be my favorite story EVER. Just maybe.
Netrixie chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
i hope you do continue it, its hysterical!
noeru K chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
hehe, nice...im lovin this. just to let you know...out of all the authors out there, hehe, someone who read fanfiction a lot alot recommended you for reading becuase nowadays..."sigh" i don't get much good fanfiction to read and you haven't let me down! haha, not that you have to or anything but yea! "cough" getting back to the other chapters now..
noeru K chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
fucking brilliant! rolling on the floor laughing...too good, I am soo glad, there are four other chapters to read...haha! keep writing, your stories are so fun if in character.
chivels-life chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
omg, i really couldnt stop laughing at the end of chpt 2 with the burp ohh wow , i love this story , i cant wait to read more your doing a amazing job with it !
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
omg i almost died from lack of oxygen due to constant laughing! HAHAHA brilliant as always XD
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
ROFL omg that was priceless! i would have paid to see malfoys laugh and run away, although i would have had to becareful not to blink haha
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
lmao that whole thing was so funny, dracos and rons lack of creativity when it comes to insults, ron and his list of spawn of satans, and the whole intercom thingy dont u just hate those things?
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
hahaha i loved it, really i can picture it so clearly in my head, malfoy just failing to get anything other than boredom from harry. haha, brilliant:D
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
well hello again! ive decided to do a bit of reading, before i continue my own works which have been seriously ignored poor things, and what better than to read one of ur great fics. im glad i gave u like ten christmases and a birthday so i guess this is a random present? idk well expect some more :D
DBZfanalways chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Oh good god lol. How do you come up with this stuff? Haha. Great story.
Hexamarillion chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
“Did he – did he just laugh at you – for a split second - and then run away?”

“Yeah...” said Harry slowly, still riddled with disbelief. “I blinked - so I almost didn't see it...but I think he did...”

...*gasp choke wheeze*