Reviews for 101 Ways to Woo Hermione Granger
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 1 . 8/23
OMG that last letter was way too beautiful!

I think I'll borrow it someday and write it to my husband if you don't mind, that is xD

Excelente fic!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/30
Creepily funny.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/16
"I do love me, but I love you more." but another favorite "P.S. Stop sweet talking Atilla. She's been trained to ignore such tacts since last year." :D
FrozenHuntressofSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/8
This is beautiful, and so creative!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/6
You wrote a story that was both humorous and romantic at the same time.
S chapter 1 . 6/16
Wonderful, superb and yes, all those other words like that. And funny.
Thank You.
I think Draco is exactly that persistent getting over the obstacles :)
And yes, I am dramione shipper. Other pairings just don't make any sense and do not seem realistic.
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 2/13
Oh this is AWESOME! I would have liked at least one letter from Hermione, it would have made the perfect ending but this was so, so great :)
ChocolateAddict112 chapter 1 . 2/11
Awww...that soooo cute!
I hate malfoy chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. whats u say?
Aggarwal9421 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
this is really funny and amazing but please make another one shot of Granger's reply!
Skyselisse chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Lovely! :)
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I have to admit that I really liked the style in which you wrote this. It's humorous, it's in character, and I just love Draco's perspective. As well as Hermione's responses to his almost stalker-ish afections. There's not much backstory, but it's explained in a way that the backstory can be assumed, and doesn't have to be explained. You are an amazing writer in order to capture that. In short, I loved this story as a whole!
winterpolis chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
hilarious! definitely one of my faves.
Vespersrain chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Humorous and adorable, thanks for the great read!
Kieran chapter 1 . 1/12/2014