Reviews for 101 Ways to Woo Hermione Granger
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 2/13
Oh this is AWESOME! I would have liked at least one letter from Hermione, it would have made the perfect ending but this was so, so great :)
ChocolateAddict112 chapter 1 . 2/11
Awww...that soooo cute!
I hate malfoy chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. whats u say?
Aggarwal9421 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
this is really funny and amazing but please make another one shot of Granger's reply!
Skyselisse chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Lovely! :)
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I have to admit that I really liked the style in which you wrote this. It's humorous, it's in character, and I just love Draco's perspective. As well as Hermione's responses to his almost stalker-ish afections. There's not much backstory, but it's explained in a way that the backstory can be assumed, and doesn't have to be explained. You are an amazing writer in order to capture that. In short, I loved this story as a whole!
winterpolis chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
hilarious! definitely one of my faves.
Vespersrain chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Humorous and adorable, thanks for the great read!
Kieran chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
One of my favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is very funny & cute.
xxCullenxx96 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Those letters were hilarious!
Really liked the ahem. very creative names Draco gave himself. "The Majestic Malfoy", "The Erotic Malfoy" to name a few. Although I enjoyed reading the letters, I'm a bit confused.. correct me if I'm wrong (if you even read this review) but I felt like those were letters chronicling their relationship.
A good thing about this is that you managed to include Harry and Ron in small parts while maintaining their important role in Hermione's life.
Illuminated-Malfoy's-Tomboy chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
LOVED THIS! It was soooooo funny you should write more like these! DRACO WAS HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Aww...:) Funny but sweet!
Peacock chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was brilliant, but I was a little confused as to how they got from the penultimate letter to the last one.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
that's got to be the best fanfic I ever read