Reviews for 101 Ways to Woo Hermione Granger
maya chapter 1 . 4/14
oh my god! this is perfect and so so cute, the " From: the sugar daddy malfoy" killed me omg, i couldn't stop laughing.
MereWhispers chapter 1 . 3/22
Aw, this was so adorable. I absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing this cute story. I loved your pining-yet-arrogant Draco.

Extra points for the sweet ending!

xoxo!
SJ chapter 1 . 2/12
purplepam chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Awwww! This fic is definitely one of my favorites ever! I was giggling throughout the entire story! Malfoy's replies were really witty and humorous! Great job!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I loved this! Perfection!
A fan chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This was so funny and cute and I loved it
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
OMG that last letter was way too beautiful!

I think I'll borrow it someday and write it to my husband if you don't mind, that is xD

Excelente fic!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Creepily funny.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
"I do love me, but I love you more." but another favorite "P.S. Stop sweet talking Atilla. She's been trained to ignore such tacts since last year." :D
BadTouchAngel chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
This is beautiful, and so creative!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
You wrote a story that was both humorous and romantic at the same time.
S chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Wonderful, superb and yes, all those other words like that. And funny.
Thank You.
I think Draco is exactly that persistent getting over the obstacles :)
And yes, I am dramione shipper. Other pairings just don't make any sense and do not seem realistic.
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Oh this is AWESOME! I would have liked at least one letter from Hermione, it would have made the perfect ending but this was so, so great :)
PandaTaoTao chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Awww...that soooo cute!
I hate malfoy chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. whats u say?