Reviews for Escaping to Your Love
nicole chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Hey i think you should finish the story off i love it, i really am into it, its a shame that it finished suddenly i would love to know if auron change his mind and if rikku and auron get back together
AnimeBabe88 chapter 9 . 10/31/2008
Dear writer, please don't give up on this story. You have a good thing going on here and i would very much like to see the ending. Even if no one else reads it, I will, and will faithfully review every chapter. And if you ever get stuck i would be more than willing to bounce ideas back at you, so please oh please don't abandon this story, you write so beatifully.

Sincerely, Animebabe88
The Random of Randomness chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
AH! Ya haven't finished it?

please do continue!

I like this one too!

(Poor Rikku...)
SViolinist chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
Hey! Very interesting story here. Makes me want to read more...

l Wolfie l chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
When's then next chapi, can't wait k.
theULtimateAurrikuFAn chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
MUAHAHAHAHA im back and have i got a review for you lol no i dont because i cant say those kind of words that are need to describe the feeling i get when i read this so good day to you.

Drachegirl14 chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Well, I AM glad you updated . . .

(growls) Let me at her, let me at her!

You'd best update when you can . . . or else . . .
phedre87 chapter 9 . 5/3/2007
Well I can't wait for the next update...god how I despise Yunalesca.
Tornack chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
OMFG I HATE THIS ACCOUNT chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
Oh man. This is FFX repeated! Gatecrash the wedding!

Anyways, It's good that the plot is thickening and so forth, and what the heck is up with Auron? The whole "I love her" thing must've torn Rikku apart!
telcontarian chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
Jaymo! You and I need to have a serious talk, my friend. Nothing major, just a bit of tickle torture. Seriously horrible cliffhanger - and as much as I know you hate Yunalesca, you just had to do it. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!

*Squggles Rikku*

losttoxichope chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
I can't believe you cut it off there! And fucking Yunalesca. thank god Lulu gets the hint of whats going on here! I hope anyway haha. Oh man - you better update soon miss. Look at me I'm being all pushy haha. I just can't believe it - all of the stories I've read lately are like depressing I can't deal with it - where's the damn romance between these two? Why should it go to the dogs - especially because of Yunalessca?

Okay I feel better haha. Anyway, please update soon. I'm curious to what's going to happen next, clearly haha.
memories are nice chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
argh!Yunalesca should burn in hell! I hope the group finds out what Yunalesca did! update soon!please!i want more!
Tornack chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
NO! NOT RIKKU! NOT LOVE! DON'T GIVE IT UP! WAH! *starts sobbing*
memories are nice chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
just when things starts to get good between Rikku and Auron something goes wrong, but hey, what's the fun in that right?

anyway, please update soon!