Reviews for Unprecedented Youth
Yuki Suou chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I loved it!
ThePirateWriter chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
This story is just too adorable, and probably the first where Jack is in character around a small child. Well done for that.

Will be waiting curiously for more.
sunnydayz56 chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
I actually just looked up potc awe (not shorthand of course) and found it right away on virtual empire pirates of the caribbean 3 script. Wonder what she would think of Barbossa?
Lady Oblivious chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Please udpate soon! lady O.
Mia Vaan chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
I'm sure, with the movie now out on DVD, you can just look at that.

I was really quite surprised by this story. I thought I wouldn't like it, but then I ended up loving it. You kept the characters in character when dealing with Creda, and wrote a believable plot. It's nice to see that she's not Jack's long lost daughter (that's so overly done in this fandom, with only a few good ones) and that she's not altering the story in any way.

Wasn't too sure about the name at first (since unusual names were very uncommon), but I ended up loving that, too.

Can't wait to see where you'll take this in AWE.
nineteennintytwo chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Aw, sad chapter. But I like it how Jack seems to care about her. Cute!

As for the can get them? I always just memorized the lines from the films. And if you need the lines, just look at other people's fics. That's how I wrote mine. Feel free to look at them.

I know it's been a while, but please continue with this story! I love it!

nineteennintytwo chapter 7 . 11/22/2009 pointed to him. That was cute! I like how the way he's beginning to warm up to her!
nineteennintytwo chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Haha! I love this! I really think you've got Jack really In Character!
nineteennintytwo chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Wow, that girl wants to go everywhere! Great chapter!
nineteennintytwo chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
That was funny! And I liked that bit at the end!
nineteennintytwo chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Creda is just so cute! I have a four-year-old brother, but he isn't as clever this girl. I wonder what she was doing in Tortuga anyway?
nineteennintytwo chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Another hilarious chapter!
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
*The reviewer has rolled on the floor laughing*
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
Hey! Where is the next chapter? I'd really like to read it...You left it at a cliffie! No fair!

Clea Lupin chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
Awsome story! I like Creda, she's so cute! Is there going to be more? (Yes, I know, not the most helpfull review...)

Clea :D