Reviews for Luck Has Nothing To Do With It
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Such a lovely story!
FindMeBroken chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I love that very last line and it's double meaning. This story is so sweet. And cute. And...yeah. I love it.
Lindakins chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Just the exact amount of Gilmore kookiness and fluff to make my heart a-flutter!
deal4321 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Too cute! Loved it.
yelloellow chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I like it!

Their are hardly any fics that are like this around in the GG TRORY section. They are all either the whole drama thing or involve rain and this was all cute and fluffy without the mallow!

Brava!
crissy chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
this is cute! very sweet.
coffeegirl123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
hey great job! this was a great story!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
loved it update soon
MiM99 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Very cute :)
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This was really a great fic. I'm glad she's not with logan. although he's growing on me this season. I always liked tristan. too bad one tree hill is doing pretty good. Nice throwing luke and lorelai in there. great story. :)
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aww cute! Great story, I loved it!
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This is adorable! Tristan's so sweet, and Rory's so crazy. Gread job, keep it up.
lltn chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
ah! that was the cutest thing EVER. and i'm not even a trory fan and i'm totally head over heels. first of all, best idea ever. i loved the rogan break up, mostly because it's so realistic. and rory was so cute, and tristan was so patient. really great writing, really original story, i loved it! great job :)
donna79 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I've never read a story where Rory was the one who didn't like Valentine's Day. It's conspiring against her. I would think so too if all those things happened to me. lol She turned down a marrage perposal? From Logan? It's a good thing. You gotta love Lorelai. Great job.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
LOL, poor Rory has no luck!