Reviews for L'O'V'E
jwrite1373 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That was a really nice story. I liked the Nanba/Nakao relationship part the best. Some grammatical errors were made, but nobody is perfect.
Good job.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aww! I am a Sano/Mizuki girl, but I also adored that part about Nanba and Nakao. Nakao is really sweet sometimes, and so is Nanba.
lovebird17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Yay! They all make very fine couples! (Have you seen the Notebook? I have a feeling that Mizuki and Izumi will end up just like those two, but then without the Alzheimer and the nasty break up)
KiraKira-Kirimi chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aww, this is so cute. :) I'll have to remember this fic when White Day rolls around this year.
snowy.panda chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
love it. more nanba minami!
Detecti7e chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Awesome! :3
Heather chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hey, I really liked your story, but i was a little confused as to the actual day they were celebrating...is it White Day or Valentine's Day? 'Cause the former is in March, while the latter is in February, and they have some pretty different connotations.
Midgie.onlyYOU chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aww cute oneshot! :3 I just love Mizuki & Sano moments
Hotoami chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aww that was so kawaii 3 Very, very good job at sticking true to the characters, especially with Mizuki and Sano (it's so hard for many writers to keep it interesting between them without having to expose her secret). The only thing I didn't think was necessary, though, was the little poems and such that you had between each one. I thought that added just a tad too much sap to the story, and lowered the quality a bit... Overall a very good work! *pats on back* 3
Hayai Akurei chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Aww~!

Can we say warm and fuzzy? Excellent work!

Strangely, I think I loved the Minami/Nakao one second only to the Akiha/Umeda. It's kind of sad really, knowing that Nakao's love for Minami is completely unrequited. He gets shot down all of the time, and that sounds like it's hard on the kid.

Maybe I should write a Nakao fic.

But of course, absolutely ADORED the Akiha/Umeda. Makes me think of Mushu from "Mulan" with the whole, "Who did a good job?" part. And I can so see that kiss too. I reread Volume 10 recently, the ONLY book with a kiss between those two and I am so going to buy it come next pay period.

Classic Mizuki/Sano. It's the simple things that count.

Wonderful job! Considering the crappy day I've had, this was a great pick-me up!
lol chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
one word: awesome!
stephanie chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
before i yell at you i will admit a small defeat and say you have some really great ideas, but now for the yelling. what were you thinking with these pairs ? here is my idea of a good pairing Mizuki/Hara or Mizuki/Nanba. if you had done one of those you would have had me groveling at your feet for more. you could probably care less but i actually thought it might contain something other than a Mizuki/Sano pairing how boring. mabey you are one of those people who go with everyone else, but my advice to you is to be an independent individual. so think over my advice and mabey you could write another story. i'll look every once an awile. good luck.
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aw. So romantic! (Well, Sano and Mizuki anyway. The others were pretty romantic too, but theirs had the MOST.) )

And poor Mizuki- all those guys. Sigh. Keep on writing! )

sincerely, nihogoneko
Sugar-Sharpie chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Aw! So cute! So fluffy! Good job!

Just the right amount of fluffiness-not too much to make it sickening, and not too little to make it...blah-perfect.

Yay!