Reviews for Water Bottle Warnings
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh my god that was soooooo sweeeeeetttt! Also Hell yes I know what PT is and I feel your pain! I had three PT sessions THIS WEEK ALONE! NANDEYO NE!? Anyway it was lovely and fluffy and Cloud was adorbs so thank you!
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
...why DO they say 'Do not refill'...~curious~

RubyBelle chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
nu! the bunny! D8

love the story though. i agree with you-cloud so totally is a closet spaz. it explains everything while still not explaining anything. c:
ItOnlyHurtsAtFirst chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Dude. That was amazing. You are one of the coolest people ever. Oh and, the first time i read one of your stories was Lips of an Angel (which was last year and it was so beautiful) and then as soon as I got home I heard that song for the first time. It was awsome.
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
heh heh...I'm glad u get bored in study hall.
Eriko Akikuro chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
:) that was awesome the simpler the better heheh way to go!
Toxic-Plague13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
P.T. as in physical training? I do that every friday with my JROTC class. It sucks, it sucks a whole lot... cause we always have army people there trying to get high schoolers to do what they can do but since we've never done it... yeah... like the story by the way.
Roxxi-koiboto chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
That's SQUALL chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Short, sweet, and very well done :3 Loved it! It was so cute XD; You made my day :P -gives you cookies-

kingleby chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
lol, that's one way to shut him up _
Artistic.Tsuna chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Plot Bunnies, Plot Bunnies, DIE DIE DIE! ! Lol! Leon is the master of making Cloud shut up when ranting. . .I would probably so the exact same thing if I saw something like that on a water bottle. . .